MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

In Marvel and Nordic mythology, oftenly Heimdall is despicted using a golden horn. Hence the reference to Rtheimdall. :lol: It didn't come to pass, unfortunately, but congrats on The Avengers for $450m+ in 17 days! :D

Huh?

In Marvel and Nordic mythology, oftenly Heimdall is despicted using a golden horn. Hence the reference to Rtheimdall. :lol:It didn't come to pass, unfortunately, but congrats on The Avengers for $450m+ in 17 days! :D

In other words, you had nothing.

In Marvel and Nordic mythology, oftenly Heimdall is despicted using a golden horn. Hence the reference to Rtheimdall. :lol:It didn't come to pass, unfortunately, but congrats on The Avengers for $450m+ in 17 days! :D

i knew you were purposely stringing people along.

Huh?

Rth expected a raise in Friday and Saturday estimates, from a PM answering some questions I've sent his way last night. It didn't happen, BO.com isn't noticing an increase in the numbers of Friday or Saturday, I didn't want to reveal it because it could generate expectation it'd happen, but oh well. I'm taking the little increase gladly. :)

So Sun drop (28%) was softer as expected but the Sat increase (54%) and Fri increase (145%) were not as great as some expected.Still impressive numbers, just not as high as some were expecting.

Still in line. I think the issue was people may have been looking at SM1 or X2 having over 200% increases on Fri. But both of those had huge Thursday drops due to AOTC and TMR opening. Friday was a rebound day and skewed the numbers. This is in line with IM2, which had to go up against Shrek 4(70m) on Friday, while TA had three openers totaling over 50m on Friday.

Rth expected a raise in Friday and Saturday estimates, from a PM answering some questions I've sent his way last night. It didn't happen, BO.com isn't noticing an increase in the numbers of Friday or Saturday, I didn't want to reveal it because it could generate expectation it'd happen, but oh well. I'm taking the little increase gladly. :)

You know the secretcy you did generated even more expectations right :)?

So basically nothing has changed. You had nothing.

It was to avoid asshole behaviors like yours that I didn't want to post it. :)Rth had a hunch, I've got excited and share it with some people on the boards, not you, but some. Yesterday and today. It didn't happen. Boo-hoo. It's still $450m in 17 days.

hold on...since when did Avengers Budget baloon to 300 Million or does that include Marketing

My insider says Avengers budget is 280-290 mill without P&A

hold on...since when did Avengers Budget baloon to 300 Million or does that include Marketing

I'm guessing it includes marketingBut theres no way it's marketing budget was only $80m.So I'm guessing it's a figure that someone has dreamed up.