Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

Gitesh Pandya@giteshpandya

#MIB3 opens to $18M FRI, B+ CinemaScore. May reach $70M 4day holiday wknd. 1st #1 for Will in 4 yrs.

70 is kind of bad, I guess he is correct though:

Fri: 18

Sat: 20.15 (+12%)

Sun: 18.9 (-.06%)

Mon: 13.6 (-28%)

For people not to search all the tweets (for those that come late) on the tweet click expand then details.

I think all films should see healthy increases today. MIB 3 looks to be on course for a 75m 4 day, on the lower range of my 75-80m prediction. TA also looks to hit my 36.7m/47.2m 3 day/4 day prediction pretty closely that I made on Tuesday. Granted, yesterday I thought it would do better considering the Thursday increase but no worries. It should pass 500m today and TDK on either Wednesday or Thursday.

Here is where we are as of 5:00:Avengers2D - 3463D - 151Total - 497MIB32D - 4063D - 238Total - 644

Any guesses as to where is 3D percentage for TA? It was at 52% but from the looks its down in the 30's.

Looks like MIB3 and The Avengers are doing a lot better at your theater today. A good sign.

TA already surpassed Friday ticket numbers and MIB3 is couple hundred tickets away from surpassing Friday as well.

TA already surpassed Friday ticket numbers and MIB3 is couple hundred tickets away from surpassing Friday as well.

Really? That's quite amazing. So MIB could be in for quite the bump?

It was 46% yesterday and it will go up since we only have one more 2D show tonight.

I have a question for you concerning the upcoming releases of TASM and TDKR. most of people who saw the footage says that the 3D is brilliant. Given that both movies get insane WOM and reviews like TA did, and there is a demand for TASM comes July 20th, how it'd work with your 3D screenings? Can you change the projectors to give TDKR more rooms or TASM will have the 3D screens mostly for itself?