Impact

Behind the Camera

Cyber is done, save a few tweaks in the first act. The Stuff Of Legend is in progress. I'm following the graphic novel closely to adapt it. Time is also in progress, and I have ideas of where to go.

UPDATE 1/4: The Stuff Of Legend: Into The Dark is now complete. It's going to be a unique and exciting experience.

Edited by Spaghetti

I'm somewhat like Gollum right now. One part of me is angry, yelling at me, saying to re-write the whole movie, while the other one says:" But...but... but that's the best I can do." And so on...

I'm making a movie based off this song and the video montage here:It's one of the best songs I've ever heard, and one of the most meaningful ones as well.

Oh, yeah... I remember that song. It was in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 , in the tent scene If I remember right... Amazing song. I know I listened to it for quite some time.Good choice and good luck, already looking forward to it.Should turn out to be something amazing since it's in your hands. Edited by ChD

The Cardinal in the Kremlin is close to completion, much closer to the finish line now that I decided to junk the Afghanistan subplot, which as interesting and energetic as it is, just makes the film much longer than it should be. I considered junking the New Mexico subplot as well, but in the end I decided it was necessary to stay in since it ties in more closely to the main story and the finale of that subplot is the final catalyst for the climax.

So I've had to cut out a couple subplots and condense a few characters and events. The biggest shame is having to cut John Clark out of the film since I had planned to use this film as a backdoor introduction for him since I had planned on making Without Remorse next.

Edited by 4815162342

Looking back at Y5, Everyman seems like a movie that would make Tumblr explode. Sherlock Homes/Smaug, Dr. Watson/Bilbo Baggins, three incarnations of Dr. Who, three Harry Potter characters, and Loki are all in it.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

I'm starting a movie.Tentative title: Young SecretThis is what the plot will be like:Matthew is a 20 year old boy who meets Toby at the college. Toby falls in love of him, but Alexa, Mat's best friend doesn't really thrusts Toby, so she starts following him. After several weeks of following him, she watches him running away from a house all covered in blood. She follows him again a couple times, until Jack, one of Toby's friends discovers her and introduces her into a secret that makes Alexa realize that she is gotten herself into more than she probably can handle.I don't know where's the right thread to keep working on it, hope someone could tell me. I would also thank if anyone would help me with the right steps for creating a movie in CAYOM, don't want to mess things up.

Edited by Magnum

Looking back at Y5, Everyman seems like a movie that would make Tumblr explode. Sherlock Homes/Smaug, Dr. Watson/Bilbo Baggins, three incarnations of Dr. Who, three Harry Potter characters, and Loki are all in it.

It's essentially an all-star cast of popular British actors!Also, I still haven't finished my first movie...

I'm so glad I didn't participate this year. There are many players now.So in Year 7, we'll have about 10 players here (Alpha, Richzang, Blank, Spaghetti, Impact, Alfred, Hiccup, Spidey, Magnum, Killimano).Thatnk god I have an iron fist on the Year 7 schedule. Not that it even has started yet.