Impact

Behind the Camera

Since I'm starting junior year in a few weeks, I'm gonna cut back on writing for quite a while. I've been doing pretty well through high school, but last year was a bitch for me academically, so this year is really gonna suck some of my time out for writing. :(

I also may need to cut back heavily, considering how I'm having to go back to college, too. If so, Moments of Silence and Pixie Dust would be first on the chopping block.

This. Like I'm considering going back to school next year, which would basically take me mostly out of the game for a long time. (And maybe even like starting soon because like essays and shit and work on top of that and like other life matters)

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

Blame google image search

i'd link you mine but I can't find Blank's GIF Library on minus D:

I was really close to winning Best Picture if it wasn't for... ugh, riczhang.

WELL FUCK YOU FOR RUINING KENDRICK'S CHANCES

IT WAS CHD'S MOTHERFUCKING VOTE TO GAME THE SYSTEM :rage:

I DON'T CARE WHAT Y'ALL SAY, KENDRICK DID NOT DESERVE LAST *throws table*

Hey, hey, hey, hey... I had my reasons, all right!?

IT WAS CHD'S MOTHERFUCKING VOTE TO GAME THE SYSTEM :rage:

I DON'T CARE WHAT Y'ALL SAY, KENDRICK DID NOT DESERVE LAST *throws table*

I'm sure that's just a little bit unfair :P We all vote to game the system :ph34r: Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't (cough*Julius Caesar*cough)

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 2

I'm sure that's just a little bit unfair :P We all vote to game the system :ph34r: Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't (cough*Julius Caesar*cough)

Yeah, Heavy Rain winning Screenplay over Caesar was weird.

Yeah, Heavy Rain winning Screenplay over Caesar was weird.

I ranked it first :D 

To be fair, Blank, even if Huppert wasn't a total monkey wrench, Palthrow was a bit ahead of Kendrick. :P

Huppert deserved it. 

• Like 1

To be fair, Blank, even if Huppert wasn't a total monkey wrench, Palthrow was a bit ahead of Kendrick. :P

You guys realize that if Kendrick had got third, I wouldn't be so pissed about it

My issue is that she got fifth in a category with two filler actresses <_<

• Like 1

You guys realize that if Kendrick had got third, I wouldn't be so pissed about it

My issue is that she got fifth in a category with two filler actresses <_<

I'll stay away from Indiana. I'll be hunted if I ever get there.

Then now you're Rukaio's worst enemy.

Actually, I'm not focusing that much on the technicals this year. Don't get me wrong, I'm putting in some heavy contenders (mainly Dauntless and Attack on Titan atm) but I don't have any visual-heavy BP contender like Mushishi waiting in the wings. Next year though, I've got Planetes so watch out.Also, I'm currently in the stage of university where I have more time than I know what to do with so I'll probably be sticking around a while. Not now, obviously, since I'm on holiday in Japan for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Speaking of, I'm not sure exactly sure how much of my Q3 stuff I'm going to get done since holiday and all. Death Note is the only one I know will get a definite release. Since Winter is crowded enough without me throwing in that bombshell.