Impact

Behind the Camera

Planning 2 OCs for next year. One is a black comedy I'm writing right now and the other is a drama that I haven't fully decided the plot on yet.

Btw I've updated the studio plans thread with new dates for my tentpoles/OCs in Y10.

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1

Just dropping this here for Blank

You weren't expecting this, 007. But...BLOFELD'S BACK! Bond will be having kittens as evil foe returns - with double Oscar winner Christoph Waltz tipped to play him 

"Waltz’s involvement in the new film – which has the working title ‘Bond 24’ – will be confirmed at a press conference to be held in the first week of December. Eon productions, which owns the James Bond film franchise, will announce the star is playing an unknown character called Franz Oberhauser, son of the late Hans Oberhauser, a ski instructor who acted as a father figure to Bond.

But senior sources believe the casting is a double bluff worthy of 007 himself and that Waltz is actually playing Blofeld. One Hollywood source, who asked not to be named, said: ‘Christoph Waltz is playing Blofeld in the next Bond film. The tone of the 007 films has changed significantly in recent years and the producers have changed the character to fit in with the new-look 007.’"

• Like 2

Starting to think of ideas for Year 10 Oscar Ceremony. Gonna have to start early on it since I plan for it to be BIG.

You're still intending to make that 'Best of CAYOM movie list' separately or mix it with the Oscars somehow?

• Like 1

Starting to think of ideas for Year 10 Oscar Ceremony. Gonna have to start early on it since I plan for it to be BIG.

Something tells me Year 10 is gonna be CAYOM's comeback.

We won't crash like we did this year during the third quarter.

Tabletop Catastrophe is being redone by a new director later in the year. The more I look into it, the less it seemed like Anderson's kind of work. Instead, I'm doing more of an absurdist tale involving the director, mainly centering on Supernatural themes, Noire style, and fantastical situations set during 1950s New York:

Of Mystique and Maladies

The plot follows an anxious detective (Michael Fassbender) thrust into a plot to secretly investigate the life of an affluent Broadway actress (Tilda Swinton) who may have inadvertently have caused several bizarre incidents around the city. The deeper he embarks in this investigation, he discovers a multitude of secrets that could shake the world as we know it. Prepare for one of the most outrageous films Wes Anderson has done to date.

The cast includes Michael Fassbender, Tilda Swinton, Emily Blunt, Gary Oldman, Edward Norton, Bill Murray, Lupita Nyong'o, Meryl Streep, Nicolas Cage, Bill Nighy, Kara Hayward, Jason Schwartzman, Brad Pitt, Hiroyuki Sanada, Jessica Lange, and Karen Gillan.
  • Like 1