Impact

Behind the Camera

Okay, I need a Hispanic actor, late 30s to early 40s, for a smaller-scale supporting role.

Also a early 40s actress for a smaller supporting role. Character is white in the novel but for the film I am open to all ethnicities since for this role the race is irrelevant.

Suggestions welcome.

Michael Pena is 38, but he's relatively a big name. Edgar Ramirez (37), Rodrigo Santoro (39), and Rodrigo de la Sena (38, star of the Motorcycle Diaries) are also reasonable choices.

What kind of character is the actress playing?

Michael Pena is 38, but he's relatively a big name. Edgar Ramirez (37), Rodrigo Santoro (39), and Rodrigo de la Sena (38, star of the Motorcycle Diaries) are also reasonable choices.

What kind of character is the actress playing?

Ramirez is already cast. Pena could fit in the role since he's recognizable but not that big a name, and the role requires someone with authority which he has. Not a fan of Santoro, though his stint on LOST is the cause of that.

Also a early 40s actress for a smaller supporting role. Character is white in the novel but for the film I am open to all ethnicities since for this role the race is irrelevant.

I'll throw out a couple names.

Mädchen Amick

Minnie Driver

Carla Gugino

Denise Richards

Julie Benz

Eva Mendes

All born from around 1970-1974.

I'm going to try and power through Tabletop Catastrophe tomorrow and finish it by early next week, moving onto Parallels. I need more time to work out the characters and final act for that film, but Tabletop is mostly ready to go in terms of planning. Freddy Zapper and Pixie Dust are moving along nicely. Moments of Silence is kind of at a standstill, but I still want to give Michelle MacLaren a project. Hmmm...Also, I would like a pre read for Parallels and Tabletop when they approach completion.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

So since I asked for help, here is the final result of your help:

CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER

A James Mangold Film

Screenplay by Mark Boal

Chris Pine            Eric Bana

Pedro Pascal

Edgar Ramirez     Noah Emmerich    Sam Shepard

Bruce Greenwood     Michael Peña    Mireille Enos

Christopher Meloni            Matt Czuchry

with Demián Bichir

with Andre Braugher

and Kelsey Grammar as The President of the United States

• Like 3

Hey, does anyone have the plot summary of "Madeleine L'Amor" from Year 40 of the old game saved? It's one of the few movies of mine I don't have archived from the old game and I was wondering if anyone had it saved, been wanting to re-read it lately. :(

I've been reading through some of the older CAYOM films lately, and yesterday I read Resonance and The Wanders again.

Resonance...shouldn't have been nominated for all those awards back in Year 8. The plot is extremely detached, and the ending has no connection with the rest of the story. Along with that, there's some directions in the film that REALLY suck the intensity out of the film, and make it just as weak as any CAYOM horror I've written. There's some hints of really scary moments, but it's just all over the place. Probably the weakest of my OCs by far.

The Wanders was really good for the first and second act. It felt like the movie was going somewhere. Then the third act happened. :mellow: One of the worst plot twists ever. Hiccup was never my favorite writer, but this was way below even his caliber. My god.

If anybody else wants a review of one of their old movies, then I'd be happy to do it

• Like 1