hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

When?

When Noctis was going off, they both claimed DH2 is a better movie and there is no argument about it. When talking in absolutes than you're talking about facts not opinions. Regardless, I'm done with this topic.

No offense but Avengers fans are pretty defensive, at least on here. I've seen arguments about Avengers vs. TDK/TDKR, THG, Spider-Man, and now Potter. I don't recall this much arguing when THG was released.

If it broke the opening weekend record and the many records after I'm sure it would be a different story.
  • Like 1

No offense but Avengers fans are pretty defensive, at least on here. I've seen arguments about Avengers vs. TDK/TDKR, THG, Spider-Man, and now Potter. I don't recall this much arguing when THG was released.

Potter loonies are the worst. :P

If it broke the opening weekend record and the many records after I'm sure it would be a different story.

I don't see why, it had a really impressive run too and people deny its "impressiveness" all the time. There was also a lot of arguing about The Avengers even before it opened, though probably a lot of that can be attributed to BKB I guess.
  • Like 1

I don't see why, it had a really impressive run too and people deny its "impressiveness" all the time. There was also a lot of arguing about The Avengers even before it opened, though probably a lot of that can be attributed to BKB I guess.

THG had an impressive run for sure. Very impressive and it's still having one almost 3 months after release. Not many people will deny that. But really all I'm saying is that THG's run isn't pissing people off.

THG had an impressive run for sure. Very impressive and it's still having one almost 3 months after release. Not many people will deny that. But really all I'm saying is that THG's run isn't pissing people off.

There have definitely been attacks on THG (ie. baumer's epic meltdown) but the fans on this forum aren't nearly as vocal and argumentative so it goes unnoticed. The Avengers' run isn't really pissing people off either, it's just that when someone says something that's negative or doesn't praise it the fans get really vocal and an argument starts.

Pretty much this. It's the record breakers that cause the friction between the die-hards of their respective films. Luckily, I'm a fan of all of the movies that people get in fights about, so I'm usally neutral and I'll give the edge to the film that I think was more impressive.
  • Like 1

There have definitely been attacks on THG (ie. baumer's epic meltdown) but the fans on this forum aren't nearly as vocal and argumentative so it goes unnoticed. The Avengers' run isn't really pissing people off either, it's just that when someone says something that's negative or doesn't praise it the fans get really vocal and an argument starts.

I was here for all of that. Okay if that's what you think about TA fans, I won't try to convince you otherwise. There really aren't that many TA fans on here. But whatever.

Pretty much this. It's the record breakers that cause the friction between the die-hards of their respective films. Luckily, I'm a fan of all of the movies that people get in fights about, so I'm usally neutral and I'll give the edge to the film that I think was more impressive.

Thank you.

People are just pissed when an unworthy film like TA or Avatar makes too much money. There was a similar backlash against Transformers 2. But pretty much everyone of this board agrees that THG deserves every dollar.

At first I was like:

Posted Image

21 pages for Monday numbers? Holy shit! What happened here?

Then I read through it all.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Posted Image

Haha I was looking for that iron man .gif

People are just pissed when an unworthy film like TA or Avatar makes too much money. There was a similar backlash against Transformers 2. But pretty much everyone of this board agrees that THG deserves every dollar.

LOL you haven't even seen the Avengers yet you call it unworthy. :rolleyes: