TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

Different goo for different needs.

:) Holloway was presumably getting transformed into something nasty before he got fried. Baldie didn't get disintegrated on the spot -- he came back as The Thing later! -- and besides, he got a whole head-dunking of it whereas Holloway got a drop of a drop.

But, it does show why I liked parts that you didn't, because I thought the

seeding-suicide

was interesting. Not especially surprising, but interesting.

ENOUGH!

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/151-prometheus-june-8-2012-use-spoiler-tags/

Different goo for different needs.

:) Holloway was presumably getting transformed into something nasty before he got fried. Baldie didn't get disintegrated on the spot -- he came back as The Thing later! -- and besides, he got a whole head-dunking of it whereas Holloway got a drop of a drop.

But, it does show why I liked parts that you didn't, because I thought the

seeding-suicide

was interesting. Not especially surprising, but interesting.

But where did hair come from? If humans are 100% Bane DNA, where did hair come from?

This decade Adam S. has stared in 19 films including TMB. 10 of them broke 100 Million so he had a good run this decade but I think his comedy is getting a little tired. "Jack and Jill" made money but it was awful, most of his movies this decade have been average to worst. When I saw the trailer for TMB it looked like a bad MTV movie. He might need to go back to the drawing board. Wow @ M3, this proves that Family Audiences hasn't had anything to really get behind outside of TA and MIB3. Good hold for PROM, it is R rated let's not forget. I think that's a decent # for ROA, it's a musical and those audiences are limited plus like people are saying, Tom is merely featured in it more than staring in it. Overall this weekend just brought my "What went wrong" thread back to life.

• Like 1

Words can't express how overjoyed I am to see Sandler finally have a proper bomb after countless successes with shitastic movies. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy!As for RoA, well there goes another movie I blew in the game. I knew it was in trouble as soon as I saw tracking though. The rule is rarely that off. It really does kinda make sense when you think about it. I mean a musical on fathers day weekend? Yeah maybe not the brightest idea in hindsight.

Not a fan of his movies, but Adam Sandler is one of the very few really, really nice guys in Hollywood, so I can't root against him.
  • Like 1

What's wrong if they're tagged? That makes absolutely no sense.

I dunno, they're off topic? And it's getting to the point where I can't look anywhere on this forum without seeing them? Just go to the Prometheus thread if you wanna talk about the film? How hard is that?
  • Like 1

Not a fan of his movies, but Adam Sandler is one of the very few really, really nice guys in Hollywood, so I can't root against him.

Fuck that logic. The guy`s nice but you`ve no use of that. All that affects you is a product he makes and his products have bene utter shit for a decade or so. Gone is classic Sandler that was actually funny back in 90s. Anyway, never forget that people who make shit or act shit (Borelando, Tay Tay) are ridiculously overpaid for shit they make and lack of talent. So it`s really 100% right and honor to root against them.

Not surprising. ... Those old enough to see it are sick of his schtick.

THIS... and it's about time! Personally, I never liked him all that much to begin with & grew tired of his same ole, same ole a LONG time ago. Also, I gotta say, his voice was so grating in the promos alone... it practically made my ears bleed. The proverbial phrase "nails across a chalkboard" comes to mind. You deserve it Sandler... karma finally gotcha, bitch!

THIS... and it's about time! Personally, I never liked him all that much to begin with & grew tired of his same ole, same ole a LONG time ago. Also, I gotta say, his voice was so grating in the promos alone... it practically made my ears bleed. The proverbial phrase "nails across a chalkboard" comes to mind. You deserve it Sandler... karma finally gotcha, bitch!

Sandler is so hurt by your comment behind your computer.He s filthy fucking rich, has french kissed every Hollywood starlet of the last 15 years and make the movies exactly the way he wants.Adam Sandler looses at life.