TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

OK, I`m right that David picked Holloway for experiment because he was a douche to him. Even though he did receive an order from Weyland he served that drink with glee. Maybe he should cross over to Spideyworld and serve a drink to Garfield Parker?

:D

Brilliant.

(Okay, I'm slow -- how did you come up with "Banes" and who is it? :lol:)

:D

Brilliant.

(Okay, I'm slow -- how did you come up with "Banes" and who is it? :lol:)

I call engineers Banes because they are bald and the one sleeping in a cryo(sp?) had a Bane mask and that`s when some geeks in my theater yelled Bane! and everyone laughed.

LOL. It's a bit of a stretch. ;)

Well,engineers is an awful name especially since they didn`t engineer shit. That eco system-creating suicide was laugh out loud dumb shit if there was ever one. And don`t get me started on black goo that desitegrated that baldie on the spot but it took hours for Holloway to start feeling sick and made him fertile enough to knock up a women who can`t have kids. Lmao! Decide what that shit can or can`t do. Does it make squid babies or makes human race or destroys everyone?

I think Sandler will be fine, he'd had years where his film has not done well like Zohan and Funny , then he rebounds a year later, Grown Ups 2 should do well for him.

Zohan did 200M WW...

Words can't express how overjoyed I am to see Sandler finally have a proper bomb after countless successes with shitastic movies. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy! As for RoA, well there goes another movie I blew in the game. I knew it was in trouble as soon as I saw tracking though. The rule is rarely that off. It really does kinda make sense when you think about it. I mean a musical on fathers day weekend? Yeah maybe not the brightest idea in hindsight.

Words can't express how overjoyed I am to see Sandler finally have a proper bomb after countless successes with shitastic movies. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy!

As for RoA, well there goes another movie I blew in the game. I knew it was in trouble as soon as I saw tracking though. The rule is rarely that off. It really does kinda make sense when you think about it. I mean a musical on fathers day weekend? Yeah maybe not the brightest idea in hindsight.

A rated R comedy wasn't a good idea either...

Well,engineers is an awful name especially since they didn`t engineer shit. That eco system-creating suicide was laugh out loud dumb shit if there was ever one. And don`t get me started on black goo that desitegrated that baldie on the spot but it took hours for Holloway to start feeling sick and made him fertile enough to knock up a women who can`t have kids. Lmao! Decide what that shit can or can`t do. Does it make squid babies or makes human race or destroys everyone?

Different goo for different needs.

:) Holloway was presumably getting transformed into something nasty before he got fried. Baldie didn't get disintegrated on the spot -- he came back as The Thing later! -- and besides, he got a whole head-dunking of it whereas Holloway got a drop of a drop.

But, it does show why I liked parts that you didn't, because I thought the

seeding-suicide

was interesting. Not especially surprising, but interesting.

• Like 1

Words can't express how overjoyed I am to see Sandler finally have a proper bomb after countless successes with shitastic movies. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy!

Oh joy when it happens to Twilight 6: And the Wolf Falls in Love with the Spring Chicken
  • Like 1