filmscholar

Will there ever be a BILLION DOLLAR R-rated Film??? - JOKER DOES IT!!!!

Is she an actress?

Probably as much as Nikki Hilton is a fashion designer.

lol

SO, if we want a R attributed to

Terminator 5

Die Hard 6

and other fans "favorites",

we "need" this 50Shades getting to 1Billion!

lol

Erm, no. 50shades BO performance will have no impact whatsoever on the movies you mentioned as they aim at polar opposite audience.I hope it's totally clear and you were just joking.BTW: Fuck yeah at my post count. Time to make an alt.fishy: I wouldn't be surprised at all if even Universal execs didn't read the books before buying the rights to them. Here's hoping the screenwriters won't read them either.

Edited by Bitcher

Something like that. :rofl:I`m wondering if any of actors who are begging to be in the movie (TV actors from CW and MTV shows) read these shitty books or they are just going " everyone`s talking about it so itl`l be a smash like Twi and make me a star like Robsten".

Erm, no. 50shades BO performance will have no impact whatsoever on the movies you mentioned as they aim at polar opposite audience.

I hope it's totally clear and you were just joking. :smurfs:

BTW: Fuck yeah at my post count. Time to make an alt. The 666 thing? hihi

With "Cloud Atlas" Flopping, Keanu not having a hit movie in years and "The Hobbit" and "Star Wars" being rebooted a decade later.  Can everyone admit we are finally close to a "Matrix 4" and therefor close to the 1st Billion Dollar "R" rated movie? This year would be the perfect year to announce since it's the 10th Anniversary of the Sequels. 

Posted Image

10 Years Later, "The Matrix Reloaded" remains the highest selling "R" rated film of all time Worldwide

With "Cloud Atlas" Flopping, Keanu not having a hit movie in years and "The Hobbit" and "Star Wars" being rebooted a decade later.  Can everyone admit we are finally close to a "Matrix 4" and therefor close to the 1st Billion Dollar "R" rated movie? This year would be the perfect year to announce since it's the 10th Anniversary of the Sequels. 

Posted Image

10 Years Later, "The Matrix Reloaded" remains the highest selling "R" rated film of all time Worldwide

This would be INCREDIBLE.

• Like 1

What franchise does WB have with Potter retiring and Hobbit being done in another year and half?  Bringing back The Matrix would be great for WB to compete with the The Big Boys.  "Hangover III" ends the trilogy this summer.  WB needs a big franchise so bringing back The Matrix makes sense. 

They still have batman and superman but not much else

That's right, they got "Superman" and "Justice League" but those are question marks right now.  "Matrix" has a huge fanbase worldwide.  The hate for the sequels aren't as bad as people like to proclaim. The movies get played on TV all the time and the DVD sales and Blu Ray sales were pretty good.