Taylor

Weekend estimates pg 30 Brave 66.7

It's the Midnight in Paris effect. See what making a great film with awesome WOM can do for your career? Too bad Allen just flushed all that down the toilet by following it up with one of the worst of his career. Well, there goes all that wasted opportunity. You can bet "High Noon in London" won't be opening to no 85k PSA. :P

Allen is a legend, a Hall of Famer, and he needn't worry too much about this "wasted opportunity".

VCB was more just about Cruz's performance. I wouldn't say the movie was anything special or had exceptional WOM. MIP really was his first notable film since Hannah and Her Sisters.

Yep. I love MIP (although whats his name was annoying) and I love Hannah and her Sisters. Edited by ECSTASY

This Summer apart from TA has been bland and forgettable.I've enjoyed some of the bombs though. They have been nice.

I beg to differ. Snow White and the Huntsman was the absolute definition of a masterpiece. It was anything but bland or forgettable.
  • Like 1