Taylor

Weekend estimates pg 30 Brave 66.7

as for Steve Carell's movie??? Jesus, I bet this guy wishes he never left The OFFICE to pursue a film career cause so far, his movies haven't done all that well..

2013 Anchorman 2 (announced)

Brick Tamland

2013 Frank or Francis (pre-production)

Frank

2013 The Way, Way Back (pre-production)

???? Foxcatcher (pre-production)

John du Pont

With Channing Tatum and Mark Ruffalo and Director Bennett Miller(Moneyball, Capote)

2013 Despicable Me 2 (filming)

Gru (voice)

2013 The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (post-production)

Burt Wonderstone

With Jim Carrey and Olivia Wilde

2012 Hope Springs (completed)

Dr. Bernie Feld

With Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones

I'd love to have his career.

Brilliant! After such a boring few weeks, we needed a more interesting opening.Will be interesting to see how high it can get now though...especially with WOM more likely to be on the lower end of the Pixar scale, and Ice Age 4 opening very soon. 200m looks a guarantee though.

That 22m OW for Abraham Lincoln was ridiculous, but 17m is still higher than I predicted. I'm happy about Brave, I thought it wouldn't be able to get 60m+ because of not enough appeal to boys and mixed reviews. Also, I think it'll have good WOM, many critics are just complaining because they had high expectations for a Pixar movie, I don't think audience really care about that.

Great for Brave. Hopefully lots of americans come and visit Scotland. :)Ok for Abraham, which could have easily done a Jonah Hex. Crap Cinemascore though.Not surprised at SAFFTEOTW. It looks boring and I can't stand Knightely.