Impact

Requested Movies to be Added: include the year of release (must be at least 40 minutes long)

Inferno (2016). If you are a Dan Brown's fan, you can't skip it. However, there are many different ideas around this film and novel. Some say this novel is anti Christian, I don't feel that and Dan refused it, even in the book I read on RYP ebook apk or film I watched at the cinema, I can't find it some kind of anti Christian, or maybe I'm not sensitive enough to realise this. Some say, Tom Hank isn't suitable for Robert Langdon. But I find he is the best, he finished his role very successfully (even in Davinci Code). In comparison with Davinci Code, I find Inferno more funny :)) but seem that it didn't reveal Robert's talent enough. He did better in the novel. Anyway, I love this very much. It is very worth watching. 

Edited by HoganLither

On 12/09/2017 at 0:45 AM, HoganLither said:

Inferno (2016). If you are a Dan Brown's fan, you can't skip it. However, there are many different ideas around this film and novel. Some say this novel is anti Christian, I don't feel that and Dan refused it, even in the book I read on RYP ebook apk or film I watched at the cinema, I can't find it some kind of anti Christian, or maybe I'm not sensitive enough to realise this. Some say, Tom Hank isn't suitable for Robert Langdon. But I find he is the best, he finished his role very successfully (even in Davinci Code). In comparison with Davinci Code, I find Inferno more funny :)) but seem that it didn't reveal Robert's talent enough. He did better in the novel. Anyway, I love this very much. It is very worth watching. 

Wrong thread. Inferno is in here somewhere, that's where you need to post your review.

Gerald's Game (2017)

This deserved to be released in theaters. Stands right beside IT as one of the best Stephen King adaptations of all time. If you are a fan of horror or psychological thrillers, believe the hype, go in cold and do not sleep on this.

Saw it on the night of release and surprised there isn't even a thread for it. Can't recommend it enough.

Edited by somebody85