Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

Disney has confirmed BH6's first teaser will be shown with Maleficent! :D

http://www.rotoscopers.com/2014/05/02/big-hero-6-sneak-peak-to-play-before-maleficent/

Just over five months prior to release, which is roughly the same as Frozen's teaser. Anyone remember when the first teaser for WiR hit? Was it with Brave or earlier than that?

This is a really curious project... Avengers light, not criticizing when I say that, before Avengers 2 hits in May. Clever. Will plan a seed in the mind of many children already looking forward to Avengers 2. So... I assume no IMAX 3D for this flick with Interstellar releasing the same day?

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

This is a really curious project... Avengers light, not criticizing when I say that, before Avengers 2 hits in May. Clever. Will plan a seed in the mind of many children already looking forward to Avengers 2. So... I assume no IMAX 3D for this flick with Interstellar releasing the same day?

WDAS doesn't typically do IMAX.

• Like 1

The teaser trailer for this HAS to be better than the first teaser trailer for Frozen, right? I hope it is far more epic so that the chatter begins pretty early on.

Well at least we know, that if it is in fact like the Frozen teaser it will not be indicative of the movies final quality ;)