diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

So you're not expecting 10M admissions? It has no competition plus holiday week so I'm not buying heavy drops, yet. If the WOM is supposedly weak. This has shown us is TA2 is a weekend movie in SK. 

it will gross 10m. I see good grosses for friday-Sun next week.But there is a difference between WOM monsters and rest. We will see that.

• Like 1

I have a feeling things will start to go south starting monday. that's when WOM will reflect and you will start seeing bigger than normal drops.

Your view of the movie is not representative of GA stop posting that it will go south and is bad in different thread's just because you don't like the movie.

• Like 2

it will gross 10m. I see good grosses for friday-Sun next week.But there is a difference between WOM monsters and rest. We will see that.

It's audience as Rsyu has pointed out skews younger than say Roaring Currents, school is in and I believe it was said it's Exam week.  Stronger weekends make perfect sense and I don't see how that correlates to WOM.

Anyhow 10m admissions is $80m and with lack of competition and May Day coming up I think it's the floor now.

• Like 1

keyser, I respect your opinion but we don't know if it'll collapse and it seems you're posting this view in every OS thread. I would wait before making an absolute judgment on WOM. I haven't seen it so I can't comment on the quality of the movie like you but early judgment doesn't look good.  

• Like 1

Your view of the movie is not representative of GA stop posting that it will go south and is bad in different thread's just because you don't like the movie.

KeyserSoze has been posting bullshit in every OS thread. 

just chill out, it's his feeling,doesnt mean that gonna happen

Edited by Cy n

It's audience as Rsyu has pointed out skews younger than say Roaring Currents, school is in and I believe it was said it's Exam week.  Stronger weekends make perfect sense and I don't see how that correlates to WOM.

Anyhow 10m admissions is $80m and with lack of competition and May Day coming up I think it's the floor now.

Well, if the WOM is truly bad than 10M admissions is the goal but if it actually is good not great and the movie doesn't collapse then 11.5-12M admissions is likely.

Saturday admissions continue to go up. It's at 1.15M admissions and the gross is at $9.33M and both of these numbers will continue to go up for few more hrs. $9.33 is about 120K away from RC's 2nd biggest day and about 310K behind RC's record. 

Edited by druv10
  • Like 5

just chill out, it's his feeling,doesnt mean that gonna happen

I'm fine it's just annoying seeing it on several thread's. Of course I understand it is only his view and has no impact on the movie's box office run anywhere on earth.

I'm fine it's just annoying seeing it on several thread's. Of course I understand it is only his view and has no impact on the movie's box office run anywhere on earth.

that is why i do not engage in any conversation in this forum about a good or a bad movie,just come for the number,u have your own taste but some people like bkb,noctis or water so blindly hating or loving a film,they keep acting so immature

• Like 2

that is why i do not engage in any conversation in this forum about a good or a bad movie,just come for the number,u have your own taste but some people like bkb,noctis or water so blindly hating or loving a film,they keep acting so immature

I do try as well most of the time to ignore them but sometimes it get's to much for me lol!