Impact

Has the Love for Avatar really disapeared that much?

Okay-something I have noticed is that people are really not liking Avatar as they use to. Nobody in the real world that is seems to enjoy it that much anymore. If you meniton it now I get stuff like "well it was good but not great" "dang more I think about it-it was pretty sucky!"So has people really stopped loving it?

i still love it, and watch it whenever i see it on tv if i have nothing else to do or watch, the na'vi have got to be the most beautiful and majestic alien race ever, i always want to get my own na'vi avatar so i can jump and run around like they do etc...

Okay-something I have noticed is that people are really not liking Avatar as they use to. Nobody in the real world that is seems to enjoy it that much anymore. If you meniton it now I get stuff like "well it was good but not great" "dang more I think about it-it was pretty sucky!"So has people really stopped loving it?

Once JC uses his magic one more time or 3 more time, audiences will return in droves for Avatar2/3/4. He knows how to make a 4-quad hit and no doubt he'll deliver with future Avatars.

I still love Avatar (if I didn't I change my name :P) but it definitely has lost some of the magic since it was released in cinemas. Part of what made Avatar such an experience was it's scope and epic scale. Like shriekofthevulture said, the small screen doesn't do it justice.

Edited by Avatarfan

It may just be Cinemax's decision to play Avatar in widescreen as opposed to the usual cropped fullscreen, but for me the movie looks even better on the small screen. When comparing it to the number of other different films that are shown on TV, I really appreciate its scope and visuals.

Edited by tribefan695

Yeah, it didn't aged well. The more I think in the story, the more I realize it was weak and forgettable. The only thing that remains is the 3D... I loved the movie when I saw it. Not anymore.

• Like 3

Yeah, it didn't aged well. The more I think in the story, the more I realize it was weak and forgettable. The only thing that remains is the 3D... I loved the movie when I saw it. Not anymore.

I was telling it from day 1.

However, I think Avatar sequels will still attract people.