Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I don't care whether Baumer liked it or not. What is important is the TICKET!

He didn't pay for the ticket, that grumpy old man. It's meaningless, actually. I just want to say to baumer that while he was out there, the RATS are already jumping the ship and leaving you alone, mate, claiming that you are alone in your club. I've defended your honor, and so did Shawn.

It isn't out of the picture yet. I honestly think it's within the realm of possibility happening, I always had $325m as the absolute floor and $400m as the high end.

The spin has begun. Anyone else ever read about this $325M prediction number in the 500 posts IJack has made?

He didn't pay for the ticket, that grumpy old man. It's meaningless, actually. I just want to say to baumer that while he was out there, the RATS are already jumping the ship and leaving you alone, mate, claiming that you are alone in your club. I've defended your honor, and so did Shawn.

But still that ticket was bought! We need that damn six bucks.

It's just a thread, it's a game, we have fun, no honor there iJack ;)

Most of the applause at my screening seemed to be from the group of 10 girls that were behind me.

Take that as you will.

Fangirls rushed out to see it and now it will drop like a rock. TASM is fail. Everyone PANIC!

The spin has begun. Anyone else ever read about this $325M prediction number in the 500 posts IJack has made?

You didn't read it because it never existed. Was always $400M with him. But he's disturbed we all know this. Now all of a sudden he never made that prediction? Figures. Edited by filmnerdjamie