Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

There are some positive comments. The thread has since digressed into a discussion about details of Marvel's various Spidey depictions, alongside a separate discussion about how sucky SM3 was. :P

Both are very important topics for discussion. Especially the discussion about Marvel's Spidey depictions.

I forgot to mention that the other forum thread had a poll. It's currently running at:TASM Movie Verdict--FAIL! - 74%WIN! - 26%

Most of the people that voted are likely haters that won't see it. They just voted FAIL! because of it being a reboot...
  • Like 1

I forgot to mention that the other forum thread had a poll. It's currently running at:TASM Movie Verdict--FAIL! - 74%WIN! - 26%

Since when did a computer tech forum become an authority on GA WOM? Why not take into account GA IMDB rating ( solid 7.7) or RT ( solid 4/5) ?

I watched Bourne Supremacy last night. First time I've seen it in full in ages. Fan-fucking-tastic! I'll finish rewatching the trilogy soon, it's gonna be very hard to rank them!!!

Toldja!

Pretty sure the ones who predicted sub 200m lose this battle. I predicted 275m so... I think we can call that a win.

You're probably right. I think it would be hard for this to do under $200M, but it is still slightly possible. I think the only real loser so far is anyone who predicted this movie would do $400M.

Since when did a computer tech forum become an authority on GA WOM? Why not take into account GA IMDB rating ( solid 7.7) or RT ( solid 4/5) ?

It's not an authority by any means. It's just one flavor. It's people who don't care enough about movies to go to IMDB and rate things -- it's just a casual thread.

Well you have to look that this not opening Friday.TASM will have 5 more days over 15 million or so based on 27 million today.27 million would mean around 120 million 6-day with ease.

Edited by Lordmandeep

It's a loss, but if it opens less than 30m, 300m is a loss, too.

I don't think 300 is being hit no matter what the opening day is. The WOM will be mixed for sure.

Well 250 million would be a big win I would imagine for this....People were seeing 180 million sub for this.

Who? No one had a lower prediction than me in the summer game.