Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Not inexplicable at all. Disney/Marvel is very proud of that movie.

Its not as bad as the internets make it out to be, either. Not as good as the first one obviously, but still good enough.

It's just changing the goalline. Since they can't use RT, they use Cinemascore. But it doesn't matter in the long run.

Who isn't using RT? I'm using RT, there are a hell lot of AWESOME reviews there that I've loved to read and I'd recommend people to read them anytime. Seriously, why I bother to even reply?

That is even more inexplicable than Iron Man 2's score.

Well, what I was getting at, was that even an A can be misleading. The only people going to see Underworld were the people that had seen the other 3, so naturally they are more inclined to like the movie. This has a built in fan base that is clearly going out in droves to see this on opening day. Will it reach the rest of the public in the same way, or will it be that good only to the people it was meant for?
  • Like 1

I wonder if Sony is trying to figure out how much they need to take from Wednesday's numbers to make today hit $40m.

No, they're wondering how much of SM3 and DMC's OD they need to take to push it over $40M. ^_^ Edited by riczhang
  • Like 2

Jesus Christ. Seriously. Some people here most be the most ANNOYING and REPULSIVE people to meet in real life. How come people don't get TIRED of been negative about something 24-7?Seriously, this is actually sickening.

Edited by iJackSparrow
  • Like 1

Who isn't using RT? I'm using RT, there are a hell lot of AWESOME reviews there that I've loved to read and I'd recommend people to read them anytime. Seriously, why I bother to even reply?

So you are proud that it is 8% points away from Spider Man 3? That is not good anyway you slice it.

tsk, tsk. Bad rallax!

I am feeling really old that everyone is loving this movie and I am not. I think I have finally reached that age where a few decent things do not a good movie make. I need it all and this movie doesn't have much of it.

I LOVED the Monaco scene.

That was probably the best action scene in the movie and they put it in the trailers :angry: . A friend of mine in singapore worked post on that shot, not sure if it was texture look dev or lighting. Most prob the latter.

Check the top critics score. ;)

Your point? Do I have to check the top critics score for X Men First Class or Batman Begins? Nope. The movies stand on their own to feet without having to use a microscope to find the golden nuggets.