Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Two Words: FINALE FACTOR. I'm not saying it's going to do more than Potter but it will be big. I most definitely think it will outdo TDK & TA Midnight.

I think you're giving too much weight to the anticipation factor. Besides the die hards, I don't think anyone is going to run out at midnight to see it. Young Adult titles do attract that type of rabid fanbase because of the short attention spans that they have. CBM movies have a wider reach in demographics, so they aren't as crazy about being there at midnight. However, the wider demographic means if it's good, it will beat the Young Adult titles in overall gross.You may be right that it beats TA and TDK in midnights, but it won't be by much. I am not sure how many people outside of the people in the know even realize this is Nolan's last TDKR film. Edited by The Iron Horse

You may be right that it beats TA and TDK in midnights, but it won't be by much. I am not sure how many people outside of the people in the know even realize this is Nolan's last TDKR film.

The trailers, and ads have been pumping the shit out of "The saga Ends".

Would it be considered trolling if we put everything in spoiler tags so that iJack can't read them? I don't know why, but this idea makes me laugh, but is pretty dickish.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TUESDAY 10 PM, 2ND UPDATE: No grosses yet. But I’m told Sony’s The Amazing Spider-Man received an ‘A-’ Cinemascore from audiences (an ‘A’ from under age 18 moviegoers) which should spur good word of mouth.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

TUESDAY 10 PM, 2ND UPDATE: No grosses yet. But I’m told Sony’s The Amazing Spider-Man received an ‘A-’ Cinemascore from audiences (an ‘A’ from under age 18 moviegoers) which should spur good word of mouth.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic, A-, thank god it's not a kid's movie, an A- would be literally toxic.

Uh, no they weren't.

Okay, pitiful was the wrong word.But for a movie that shattered the all-time OW record with over $200m, you'd expect it to rank a bit higher on the midnights chart.But yeah, you guys are right, not pitiful.Just as a percentage of midnights/OW, it seems like a low number.

Pathetic, A-, thank god it's not a kid's movie, an A- would be literally toxic.

This is a joke, right? A- is a hell of an amazing score as far as I'm concerned, and it got an A from under 18, which I find it fucking amazing, this is their Spidey and they are loving it. This is fantastic news.