Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

8. Baumer vs fmpro

TASM over/under 225/250 mill DOM

fmpro on over 250 mill , baumer under 225 mill.. Inbetween both goes free

stakes: title/signature change for a month

9. Fake vs MovieMan89

TASM over/under 225/250 mill DOM

Fake on over 250 mill , MovieMan89 under 225 mill.. Inbetween both goes free

stakes: title/signature change for a month

17. AA vs Baumer

TASM O/U 260 mill DOM

AA over , Baumer under

Stakes: A BR of winners choice( single disc)

Congrats fmpro and AA!

I notice you didn't mention the baumer/Jack bet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol some of you are getting really carried away. So it had an impressive (though certainly not incredible) OD and will crack 200m now. Well good job TASM, it's nto a complete and utter failure after all! I still doubt it goes higher than 220 though. It's still in for a rocky road. The 4th #'s will put a lot of it back in perspective for the TASM loonies. ;)

Of course. :P

The meltdowns from the TASM loonies once the big 4th drop comes in followed by the really vicious Thursday drop are gonna be epic after all this celebrating by them. I highly look forward to it. :D

Tsk tsk. I didn't know you could be so hurtful movieman.

Posted Image

I'm officially out of likes, and out of fucks to give. Unbelievable, the shit pie this country is willing to eat!

Just think no original blockbusters this year and like 2 next year and like 1 in 2011.Today's audience so fucking lazy it is sickening.

I have a bet with Jack

Yup.15. iJackSparrow vs DexterThe Amazing Spider-Man will make more than $164m in its 6-days opening.Jack over , Dex UnderStakes: the loser will have to change his name, avatar and signature for one month for whatever the winner chooses plus go see a movie who the winner picksAnyone can win at this point.

Tsk tsk. I didn't know you could be so hurtful movieman.

Posted Image

I just think it's quite hilarious all this premature celebration as if the movie has already hit $300m or something when people should know very well that the comic book genre is the most frontloaded out there and can easily post huge ODs (not that this is even that massive a number mind you) . Even Green Lantern managed a big OD before falling off a cliff! It's pretty funny how some of you guys think 275m+ is locked now because of this OD and when it drops on the 4th sizably the meltdowns are gonna be fun to watch is all I'm saying.