Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I want everyone who I congratulated for predicting the OD number correctly to know that I still congratulate you. You still predictied the number that was reported.

Yeah, but now I just don't feel quite as right... :(

Unless they revised in the last half hour or so, $23.4 million is the number Sony sent out earlier today.Also, they are now including $850,000 from the pre-midnight Canada shows on the opening day figure to revise it upwards to $35.85 million.

Yeah, but now I just don't feel quite as right... :(

The OD was definitely still a victory for your side bud, no sarcasm intended. :) And I think it's great you can take the 4th drop and not get bitter or mad about it (unlike certain other posters).
  • Like 1

So am I the only Spidey Fan brave enough to come on here this morning? It's not the end of the world, people. It still bettered MM's OD on its second day. :lol::P

yeah,I am going to wait and see how it holds up over the weekend and if the 4th drop was not just a fluke. I am hoping for at least 250M total

Unless they revised in the last half hour or so, $23.4 million is the number Sony sent out earlier today.

Also, they are now including $850,000 from the pre-midnight Canada shows on the opening day figure to revise it upwards to $35.85 million.

They found more money? This all sounds so....familiar...
  • Like 2

So am I the only Spidey Fan brave enough to come on here this morning? It's not the end of the world, people. It still bettered MM's OD on its second day. :lol::P

You've probably posted it but what were your thoughts on the movie?

yeah,I am going to wait and see how it holds up over the weekend and if the 4th drop was not just a fluke. I am hoping for at least 250M total

I need it to make 260. Daddy needs a new Blu Ray... :D

Don't worry man, I'm here. Something funky is going on. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Like 1

The OD was definitely still a victory for your side bud, no sarcasm intended. :) And I think it's great you can take the 4th drop and not get bitter or mad about it (unlike certain other posters).

It's called being an adult about things. That gets easier as you approach 40. :lol:
  • Like 2

I mentioned that there were plenty of people who said it would increase today or slightly decrease, here is some of them:RTX mentioned that it would do 20-25 today,Lab said nothing to suggest it would drop that low, should stay above 30 pg 135Fullbuster said RTX's predictions is totally preposterous: pg 135fake said: I'd expect it to stay flat without midnights.Lordmandeep: Early projection for the 6-day is around 150 million.fullbuster: My prediction of 170M will be close With that $300M would be a lock :)Gopher said 28 millI won't even say what Ijack said, no point.Even I said it would fall only 5% from the number without midnight.So this is a much bigger drop that any of us thought it would be, except RTX...give him some credit.

• Like 6