Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I will see that one next. I bought a lot of Disney movies in the last few days. They are in promotion over here. 5€ each (usually they are 10€).

Oh, cool. BTW whats your favorite underrated Disney animation? Mine are Emperors New Groove, Sword in the Stone and Alice in Wonderland.

I have to see the trilogy again before seeing Legacy.

It's the first time I've seen BI or BS in a long time, in both movies I felt like I wasn't paying attention when I was younger because I understood the plot 1,00000x better this time around. Even though I've seen the movies several times in the past anyway.

It's the first time I've seen BI or BS in a long time, in both movies I felt like I wasn't paying attention when I was younger because I understood the plot 1,00000x better this time around. Even though I've seen the movies several times in the past anyway.

The last time I saw the trilogy was almost 3 years ago. Pretty sure I will see some stuff now that I have never noticed before. Edited by CJohn

Oh, cool. BTW whats your favorite underrated Disney animation? Mine are Emperors New Groove, Sword in the Stone and Alice in Wonderland.

I really like the last two you said. I am not sure if the Aristocats is underrated, but I love it.

I really like the last two you said. I am not sure if the Aristocats is underrated, but I love it.

I love that one too! The scene where the butler is driving the moped and the dogs are chasing him.. classic. :lol:

Wait, how did this get to be 70+ pages? Somebody tell me what I missed so I don't have take 2 hours to find out? :lol:Anyway, this number is exactly what I expected. I went this morning at 10:30 and the theater was about 90% full in a 2D theater. Everyone seemed to like it and there was clapping at the end(other than me and I didn't start it. LOL)I think it's a B+/A- film and while it did cover some similar ground as SM1 I found it different enough to keep me entertained.1. SM2 A+2. SM1 A3. TASM A-(Pending a 2nd viewing)4. SM3 B-

• Like 1

Personal one is Hunchback of Notre Dame; the music, the animation, just the sheer bravery of keeping the dark, socio-political elements of the story.

Personal one is Hunchback of Notre Dame; the music, the animation, just the sheer bravery of keeping the dark, socio-political elements of the story.

That is a really powerful movie. I didnt get it as a kid but now I love it.

Wait, how did this get to be 70+ pages? Somebody tell me what I missed so I don't have take 2 hours to find out? :lol:

Anyway, this number is exactly what I expected. I went this morning at 10:30 and the theater was about 90% full in a 2D theater. Everyone seemed to like it and there was clapping at the end(other than me and I didn't start it. LOL)

I think it's a B+/A- film and while it did cover some similar ground as SM1 I found it different enough to keep me entertained.

1. SM2 A+

2. SM1 A

3. TASM A-(Pending a 2nd viewing)

4. SM3 B-

Thread summary:

[*]Sony got caught lying about midnights for SM3 and Pirates 2.

[*]Jack defended Sony against criticism of aforementioned lies.

[*]Thread became a warzone.

[*]Then it jumped the shark with a ton of GIF's and other off-topic crap. :D

Edited by redfirebird2008

I love that one too! The scene where the butler is driving the moped and the dogs are chasing him.. classic. :lol:

I really want to buy it, but I didn't found it yet in this Disney promotion. I also want Toy Story 2. Already bought 1 and 3...

Thread summary:

[*]Sony got caught lying about midnights for SM3 and Pirates 2.

[*]Jack defended Sony against criticism of aforementioned lies.

[*]Thread became a warzone.

[*]Then it jumped the shark with a ton of GIF's and other off-topic crap. :D

Sounds like it was fun, but not worth reading through 70 pages.

Emperor's New Groove is awesome. Another favorite of mine is the Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. It's kind of a tradtion for me to watch it around Halloween. Mr. Toad inspired an awesome ride at the Disneyland, it's gone at Walt Disney World. It's got a good energy to it.As for Ichabod, based on the Headless Horseman story, for something made in 1949, it's still pretty creepy.