Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

@BretEastonEllis: Nikki Finke: the hectoring, threatening, vaguely litigious e-mails she sent to our buildings owner and management was a truly awful thing...

@BretEastonEllis: Nikki Finke accuses staff in our building of "outing" her to me. A joke. None of them know who the fuck she is. I found out at a dumb party.

@BretEastonEllis: The "empress" attitude of the famous Nikki Finke is why this is the end of an era. One of the final nails in the coffin of the Empire. OVER.

He is so gonna fry for this :wub: :wub: :wub:

Except he has a secret weapon that can end the "feud" once and for all:

Posted Image

• Like 2

Bret Easton Ellis@BretEastonEllis

Nikki Finke: I honestly don't understand what Penske is thinking. Isn't he mortified by this? Doesn't he realize that this is unacceptable?

Ladies & Gentleman, the implosion and subsequent downfall of Nikki Finke has officially begun. Keep watching: http://shar.es/ti1e3 via @THR

Oh this mother fucker gonna burn. Who does he think he is?

I follow Ellis on twitter and he is a total douche. He's self promoting and celebrity obsessed, and weirdly thinks he's writing the script for 50 Shades of Grey and is taking casting suggestions from fans (like he has a say).

Edited by The aDIM Legacy

Nikki Finke: I honestly don't understand what Penske is thinking. Isn't he mortified by this? Doesn't he realize that this is unacceptable?

Ladies & Gentleman, the implosion and subsequent downfall of Nikki Finke has officially begun. Keep watching: http://shar.es/ti1e3 via @THR

I follow Ellis on twitter and he is a total douche. He's self promoting and celebrity obsessed, and weirdly thinks he's writing the script for 50 Shades of Grey and is taking casting suggestions from fans (like he has a say).

I wanna see the version when they sleep with each other.

Posted Image

Nikki is queen. She doesn't fall. Dafuq is that douchebag talking about? Go to hell bitch!
  • Like 1

From THR:

Sources who have seen the cease-and-desist letters say the letters also claim that Finke has told top ICM employees she would reveal their home addresses and where their children go to school. Finke also is alleged in the letters to have told at least one agent that she would write things damaging to the agency on the Deadline blog that the agency's executives believe to be false.

The New York Observer then reported that Finke had called ICM agent Binky Urban and, failing to reach her, "gave her assistant what was characterized to us as an epic, otherworldly screaming-at, the likes of which the assistant had never previously experienced." (According to the lawyer letters, Finke has asked that an ICM assistant be fired.)

Hollywood agents and executives have long complained privately about being harassed by Finke, who began writing her blog in 2006 and sold it to Penske in 2009. According to reports, Finke has a history of litigation and threats of lawsuits (her parent is suing THR, and she reportedly has sued E-Trade and threatened Women's Wear Daily, among others).

:rofl: :rofl: