A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

So Fassbender will play Desmond huh, and I assume also then whichever Assassin character they choose to go with for the storyline. Cool.

Since Desmond's really a minor character in the first game I expect they'll have Fassbender play both him and Altair. But someone else will have to play Ezio down the line since Ezio looks and sounds different than Altair.

So Fassbender will play Desmond huh, and I assume also then whichever Assassin character they choose to go with for the storyline. Cool.Big LOL @ this comment in the article.... Fishnets would die! :rofl:

OMG, is that comment for real? Holy shit! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I bet it`s Bloom`s comment. Even his fangirls stopped swarming comment sections 6 years ago. Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

:D New Regency is good also doing Noah and Ubisoft will do the movie which can't be bad. Also add Fassbender and a female A-list lead and we got the first VG movie to beat Tomb Raider.

There's no room for an A-list actress unless the really change the story around since the only notable female character is a supporting one who appears in the contemporary storyline, which is secondary by a long shot to the past storylines.