A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

I cant help it, have you seen that thing? It's beastly.

Yep and Charlize Theron made speeches about it last Oscar season.I think that s cool Fass is going the leading blockbuster route.He is easily one of the most talented and charismatic actor of his generation and I see a very BIG career ahead of him. Edited by The Futurist

Weston said, the next step is to find directors for the two movies, which are expected to cost more than $100 million each and to come out no earlier than late 2014.

We don't want to make an average movie. We want to make a movie that will serve the brand and make happy the gamers and also the non-gamers. I think it has never been done before, but we can build this bridge.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-fi-ct-ubisoft-20130101,0,1946585.story

Awesome. They are giving this a blockbuster tretament it deserves and they have amazing actor as the lead. I hope this is an insane hit

I hope that too but for much different reasons. First of all, i like the games, 2nd - it would be great if somebody would do for game adaptations what others did for comic book adaptations. More good adaptations would follow.

I hope that too but for much different reasons. First of all, i like the games, 2nd - it would be great if somebody would do for game adaptations what others did for comic book adaptations. More good adaptations would follow.

Hear hear! I`m not a gamer but there are many games that look like they are made for movies. Yet all games-to-movie adaptations failed so far. AC seems really cinematic and they have a big talent in the lead. Go Fassassin`s Creed! Edited by fishnets