Fake

Wednesday Numbers: TASM 6.5M

Just one. It has to hit 260 to lose with AA.Jack owed my $100.00 in BR's the day he made the bet.

I never had doubt otherwise..Dude´s crazy.. But he´s a gentleman no doubt
  • Like 1

Cool. And so have you Jack. I'll make you a deal. You buy me two BR's and if I lose to AA, you buy him a BR for me. Then we're square. If I don't lose to him, you only owe me 2 BR's. One will be JAWS when it comes out in August, the other I haven't decided yet.How's that sound?

Its only fair that the other one is TASM :P
  • Like 1

"Wednesday Update: Sony reports that The Amazing-Spider Man will hit $400 million today. The superhero flick is headed for a healthy sophomore frame domestically thanks to strong word of mouth. "

What?

"Wednesday Update: Sony reports that The Amazing-Spider Man will hit $400 million today. The superhero flick is headed for a healthy sophomore frame domestically thanks to strong word of mouth. "

What?

That's WW isn't it?

I'd argue that strong WOM would result in higher numbers. As evident by this genre as recent as Avengers.

This has general good WOM.But not as strong as TA
  • Like 1

I never had doubt otherwise..Dude´s crazy.. But he´s a gentleman no doubt

Its only fair that the other one is TASM :P

Thank you, and I agree, the other one needs to be TASM, here is me hoping that AA will be the one getting it, and I don't care what he says, he is getting TASM from me before Christmas if he wins baumer's bet.

But substantially better than your -30% prediction.And WOM for this film is quite strong so I don't disagree with BO.com's statement at all.

This has general good WOM.But not as strong as TA

Agreed, but I don't think it's fair with TASM to hope the same kind of TA, TA had the best build up in cinema's history to achieve what it did. TASM 2 build up can be insane, if Sony play their cards right and don't chicken out of letting Marc Webb give us his take on The Amazing Spider-Man. I am far more excited for TASM 2 than any of Marvel films at this point minus TA 2. Having Spidey in The Avengers 2 could change that though, and end life on Earth as we know.

It's made only 400 million worldwide?? FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!This should've made what THA AVENGERS made at the same point, dammit! In fact, from here on out, any film that doesn't perform like TA will be immediately deemed a major flop.

Edited by cochofles
  • Like 1

It's made only 400 million worldwide?? FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!This should've made what THA AVENGERS made at the same point, dammit! In fact, from here on out, any film that doesn't perform like TA will be immediately deemed a major flop.

Did I said that I love your posts today? Because I do. :wub:
  • Like 1