CJohn

Iron Man 3 OS thread ($803,300,000)

Good news in Taiwan.Anyone know when IM3 is released in Singapore? I think TA set records over there so IM3 should be quite big too.And one of our members said that IM3 is highly anticipated in Indonesia, so there should be good numbers too. Seems like Asia markets deliver the goods :D

Edited by Sam

Good news in Taiwan.Anyone know when IM3 is released in Singapore? I think TA set records over there so IM3 should be quite big too.And one of our members said that IM3 is highly anticipated in Indonesia, so there should be good numbers too.Seems like Asia markets deliver the goods :D

I hope Europe won't disappoint again, given the terrible economic crisis here it's a possibility.

I hope Europe won't disappoint again, given the terrible economic crisis here it's a possibility.

In spite of the horrible situation in Spain (today we have known we have a 27% of unemployment), it is difficult IM3 can gross lower than IM2 (7.6 million $)

In spite of the horrible situation in Spain (today we have known we have a 27% of unemployment), it is difficult IM3 can gross lower than IM2 (7.6 million $)

Yeah, I read that one hour ago it's just terrible to see such a sky-high unemployment rate, it's worse than the Great Depression in the US in the 1930s

But I hope you're right about IM3 En España ^^"

Good news in Taiwan.Anyone know when IM3 is released in Singapore? I think TA set records over there so IM3 should be quite big too.And one of our members said that IM3 is highly anticipated in Indonesia, so there should be good numbers too.Seems like Asia markets deliver the goods :D

Some says that all the IMAX tickets are sold out in Singapore