CJohn

Frozen OS thread

My students have been asking me ifi can sing let it go and would I like to build a snowman. It is no exaggeration that every student I have had seen this film. In 2 years this has literally never happened And it's whyi think that iron man3 is now in play as a target for Korea. That is just ridiculous

• Like 2

I would say $910-920 WW by Sunday. But it's Frozen so $920+ is a possibility, it depends on how Lego Movie does

Lego appears to be very strong in Europe, and China's 5-day weekend will be just around 13M. Still thinking $910 is a stretch.

quote name="Omni" post="1251908" timestamp="1391799928"]Lego appears to be very strong in Europe, and China's 5-day weekend will be just around 13M. Still thinking $910 is a stretch.According to imdb Lego is not opening this weekend in the big european markets http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1490017/releaseinfoIt opened yesterday in #1 in Argentina and sold 27000 tickets (around $150k.) and Frozen only dropped 10% compared to last Thursday ;-)

Edited by HenryBcn

In China,, $13m 5-day opening is decent.25m is locked, has a shot at 30m.Students still have another week of holiday.

Nice!

So we've gone from "it'll do 30" to "it's going to bomb and do 10" to "it's going to get at least 20".

Bit of a roller coaster.

Amazing performance in SK continues. Passing IM3 looks very likely now, 9-9.5M admissions and I wouldn't be shocked if it hits 10M admissions.  

SK is going to end up higher than UK, only Japan remains the obstacle for it being the highest territory for Frozen. Absolutely breath-taking performance in SK.  :D