film2kz

Weekend EST- IA4 45.5M; TASM 35M(-44%); Ted 22.1M; Brave 10.7M; MM 9M

Good number for TASM. It will drop by about 60% next week because of IMAX loss but will stablize after that until August 10th. Hancock made $50 million while playing next to TDK and I don't think there is much of a chance that TASM will make less than that. As far as I am concerned, 265 million is happening for sure.

You referring to the final total of 265M cause if so, that's downright pathetic for a SPIDER-MAN Movie.. No spinning it folks, it SUCKS.. I think even Jack would agree at this point considering how much he pegged this at.. :rofl:

You really think SM4 would've made more than $265m?

Nikki updatedIA4 - 16.5/16.5/45.5TASM - 10.3/14/35 (200.9)Ted - 6.9/8.9/23 (159.8)Brave - 3.4/4.4/10.9 (195.8)MM - 3.2/8.5 (91.5)Great for Spidey, if it holds.

very good for all

What?? It's true.. You can't possibly deny this movie isn't doing all that well especially compared to Raimi's movies????

You know. I would have loved a SM4 to.

But shit happen and it did´ent work out.

TASM is a great movie and im not sure that SM4 would have made much than 280-300 anyway..

On a 300 -350 mill budget.

Yeah should be around thatSat IA4 16.8, TASM 14.1, Ted 8.8, Brave 4.4 ,MM 3.3, Sav 3.6, TPM 2.4, Mad3 1.4, KP 1.4, MK 1.5, TRWL 1.1, TA 600k

I would love that TASM number :bop:
  • Like 1

That's about a 30% bump for TASM, very good. It's definitely a hit and I'm sure this is what Sony had it pegged at all along. They had to know that the reboot/badWOM from 3rd/new cast and so on would stunt any chances at 300. So with a 750-800 WW, I think they can be happy.

• Like 3

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice Universal's SAVAGES took an impressive hit, falling off only -45%, & toking up $8.7M. 10-day stash is $31.4M.This looks like it could make a play for 50 mill with some decent drops in the coming weeks.

I'm not sure why everyone is claiming this second weekend as a triumph for TASM. It's going to drop almost as much as Avengers did, following a record breaking opening and a Friday opening instead of Tuesday. Still, I have to hand it to Sony for successfully targeting the Twilight audience. I saw gangs and gangs of teenage girls going to see TASM this weekend and talking about what a "grabbable butt" Garfield has. Without them, it probably would have dropped around 60% this weekend. :)

That's about a 30% bump for TASM, very good. It's definitely a hit and I'm sure this is what Sony had it pegged at all along. They had to know that the reboot/badWOM from 3rd/new cast and so on would stunt any chances at 300. So with a 750-800 WW, I think they can be happy.

You´re a good sport mr 9k
  • Like 1

You´re a good sport mr 9k

Hahaha...thanks bud. But it's kinda hard to deny that it is doing well. I really don't think Sony would have thought it would do much better than OST, so by that barometer, they have to be pleased.
  • Like 4