axido

What will TDKR be for Anne Hathaway's Career?

Hello friends. I really love Anne Hathaway, i think she is a really good and ver charismatic actress. She will be in one of the greatest blockbusters of the year playing an iconic character. She is an "A" celebrity and actress right now, but i think that this is going to be the movie to make her a huge and really famous (really big) star. So, what do you think?

She's already a stunning woman to look at. This might make her a little more mainstream but she's bee around for 15 years now...people know her.

I think it will do very little for her career. She was already very big. It might help her get the roles she wants more easily and also position her better for an Oscar in the upcoming years, but I think she was already well-positioned as an actress. If anything, TDKR might help expedite her career just a tad.

The genius has already said: "Give her a Catwoman film"

This. It could be huge for her. It may help her open her own films now. Something she hasnt done since Princess Diaries. Edited by JackO