CoolioD1

Emmy Nominations (2013)

happy for homeland,very intense storytelling, i actually believed for a moment the marine was innocent he was that convincing so the truth was o.Oh!(even if i agree GOT and BB were deserving winners too) ....

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slaphead:

Spacey and Stoll are locked for Emmy nods. Unsure if Robin Wright can sneak in though.

I really want Nikolaj Cost-Waldau to get a Supporting Actor nod for Game of Thrones, but sadly it's either Dinklage or bust I think. If Diana Rigg doesn't get a guest actress nod I'll shake my head in disbelief.

• Like 2

They probably won't happen but the two biggest things on my wishlist are the girl from Orphan Black getting nominated and Noah Emmerich nommed for The Americans.

I'd prefer Matthew Rhys getting a nom for The Americans. Emmerich was shaky in a couple episodes.

• Like 1

I'd prefer Matthew Rhys getting a nom for The Americans. Emmerich was shaky in a couple episodes.

They're both great, and idk what you're talking about man, I thought Emmerich was pretty consistently great. I'd pick him to win the supporting emmy. But Matthew Rhys has nooooo chance in that field. I mentioned Emmerich cos he's a little more likely as well.