Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Movies are supposed to be an escape. Movies are supposed to be fun. Movies are supposed to take us places where we cant go. It not supposed to be some fucking place of murder!

I'm devastated. I truly don't know what to say. I just don't know why this motherfucker is under custody and not dead.
  • Like 1

According to FOX...2 shooters stood up the moment Batman appeared (one shooter in each of two theaters)...they had gas masks and protective gear...shot off some kind of gas...people, mostly teens, panicked and shooters just began randomly shooting. Right now 10-12 + deaths....many others in critical condition.

Holy shit, two shooters in two theaters!?! Fuck this story will only get worse and worse. This will cause so many people to not go to the theater this weekend, and maybe in the near future.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened before. I mean, theaters don't have security... No metal detectors or anything. The guy must have planned for this date.

A similar (bot not so bloody) incident happened in Brazil 13 years ago during a Fight Club showing. Now I'm wondering, weren't there any other cases of shooting inside theaters that caught media attention?

DH2 had more than double at this point. Even DH1 and THG had more.DH2 had 42M around or before this point of time.Midnights record is safe. 100M OD is not happening either.OD record will be interesting.

tdkr will have far better walk ups

Damn. Witness who earlier said guy was walking up aisle shooting random people, says that the tragedy occurred during a shooting scene in the film causing even more confusion. WTF.

Found this on the 'net:

According to FOX...2 shooters stood up the moment Batman appeared (one shooter in each of two theaters)...they had gas masks and protective gear...shot off some kind of gas...people, mostly teens, panicked and shooters just began randomly shooting. Right now 10-12 + deaths....many others in critical condition.

Fuck me they planned this out to the last letter. Sick fucks.

Holy shit, two shooters in two theaters!?! Fuck this story will only get worse and worse. This will cause so many people to not go to the theater this weekend, and maybe in the near future.

That is insane.

I'm devastated.I truly don't know what to say. I just don't know why this motherfucker is under custody and not dead.

You would think a lawyer could figure that one out...

Found this on the 'net:

That sounds like a fucking terrorist attack

Damn. Witness who earlier said guy was walking up aisle shooting random people, says that the tragedy occurred during a shooting scene in the film causing even more confusion. WTF.

That would have absolutely caught everyone off guard. No wonder so many people were shot. :( :(