Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

iJack, stop. I got chills reading that the guy went up the stairs and started randomly shooting at strangers. I can't even imagine how gobsmacked the people in the theater were.

iJack, stop.I got chills reading that the guy went up the stairs and started randomly shooting at strangers. I can't even imagine how gobsmacked the people in the theater were.

Yeah, that is fucking scary as anything I could ever imagine in my life.

iJack, stop.I got chills reading that the guy went up the stairs and started randomly shooting at strangers. I can't even imagine how gobsmacked the people in the theater were.

I wonder how long it took them to realise it wasn't in the movie. That would be damn scary.

I honestly don't think it's going to have THAT much effect on the box office, I doubt people who really want to see it will be scared off. And I don't think it's going to get more people who weren't interested before to see it either.

I can't understand, there's too much police lingo and it's too much noisy. Could you keep giving us updates? Where are they? In the shopping mall?

keep your masturbatory updates somewhere else. this isn't the forum.

Ok fatalities are being confirmed. What a fucking sad day. I'm just so upset about this. This was supposed to be a fun weekend for all of us the forum and now I can't even think about TDKR.

:( :( :( :(

I honestly don't think it's going to have THAT much effect on the box office, I doubt people who really want to see it will be scared off. And I don't think it's going to get more people who weren't interested before to see it either.

"you got more chance of winning the power-ball than running into him" drug-dealer, TDK.

Denver and probably the Colorado state could be quite effected I think.

I could see it causing a negligible effect but nothing significant. Still, if it falls short of The Avengers there will always be speculation.

THE HUNGER GAMES 1201

THE AVENGERS 684

DEATHLY HALLOWS PT. 1 823

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES  

Trilogy 196
Regular 999
Total 1195

ECLIPSE  

Trilogy 377
Regular 1268
Total 1645

DEATHLY HALLOWS PT. 2