Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Does it make it better if there was only one lunatic? I suppose...

So many false details coming out, but this one rings true:

"People were dressed up in the movie theme, so it wasn’t

unusual for the event, but then this guy rose up and

began the massacre."

Edited by SultanOfWhat

If people (rightly or wrongly) believe the shooter was dressed up as Bane there'll be probably a signigificant movement to get the film pulled from cinemas, I imagine.

He was wearing a riot helmet.

Posted Image

You really think middle american families watch Fox News?You may be dumber then I think you are.I think American can rise above this. In fact I'm going to organize a protest against this terrorism. I'm going to get everyone I know to go to the movies tomorrow night and face the fear. To show the world we aren't afraid of some illegal criminals.I won't stand back and let the Joker trample all over me and turn gotham into chaos.America is our gotham, and we need a DARK KNIGHT. And that Dark Knight will be US movie goers standing up with BATMAN against these horrible VILLAINS!

This had nothing to do with batman or wanting people to not go to the movies. The guys picked an event like this for the most notoriety. Only way they lose is if no one cares -- which won't happen.

There's a very fine line between joking to make awkward situations better and joking to make awkward situations better when it involves innocent people being murdered. Absolutely none of you who make jokes about this are worth the space your body occupies.

Thank you. 14 dead, 50 wounded.

You really think middle american families watch Fox News?You may be dumber then I think you are.I think American can rise above this. In fact I'm going to organize a protest against this terrorism. I'm going to get everyone I know to go to the movies tomorrow night and face the fear. To show the world we aren't afraid of some illegal criminals.I won't stand back and let the Joker trample all over me and turn gotham into chaos.America is our gotham, and we need a DARK KNIGHT. And that Dark Knight will be US movie goers standing up with BATMAN against these horrible VILLAINS!

This is not even funny.

If people (rightly or wrongly) believe the shooter was dressed up as Bane there'll be probably a significant movement to get the film pulled from cinemas, I imagine.

From reports, it doesn't sound like he was dressed like Bane, it sounds like he was dressed like a domestic terrorist, trying to armor-up, with a helmet and vest...But you're right, there'll definitely be people calling for the movie to be pulled - it won't happen, though.

This had nothing to do with batman or wanting people to not go to the movies. The guys picked an event like this for the most notoriety. Only way they lose is if no one cares -- which won't happen.

Yes. Gunman wanted to be known. Fucking had to use my favorite movie from my favorite fucking trilogy to do it. Fuck you!
  • Like 1