Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Who on earth was saying $230m?

Excelftw or something like that? Think there were a couple others on WorldofKJ. They may have gone even higher. I know I know, thats like taking iJack's obviously loony predictions for TASM seriously, but it was still out there.

Excelftw or something like that? Think there were a couple others on WorldofKJ. They may have gone even higher. I know I know, thats like taking iJack's obviously loony predictions for TASM seriously, but it was still out there.

WoKJ is filled with overzealous idiots who predict Avatar numbers for every blockbuster.

Should I go see the movie again tomorrow? And, the soundtrack is really amazing, listening to it right now, and it's so awesome, I can practically see the movie by closing my eyes, and listening to the soundtrack.

Should I go see the movie again tomorrow?And, the soundtrack is really amazing, listening to it right now, and it's so awesome, I can practically see the movie by closing my eyes, and listening to the soundtrack.

Do you feel the music was to loud at some parts? I don't know if it was the movie or just my theater, but I couldn't here some of the dialogue at certain parts because of the music.

This. I have no interest in checking showtimes and updating sellouts. It just feels meaningless and pointless. I'm still really looking forward to seeing the movie tomorrow, but there's a huge pall over today.

I'be felt the same way. I can't even bring myself to follow how this does over the weekend Edited by spizzer

It's not even the notion that people are afraid of going to the theatre, it's just the fact that many are going to feel guilty or disrespectful going to such a big, formerly exciting event as this on such a shitty day.

• Like 1

Nobody's really going to convince me 200M OW would not have been a huge possibility in another scenario.

I think the possibility was there but I was never on the 200M OW train. I think its midnights would of had to been at least 40 million for it to happen.

Do you feel the music was to loud at some parts? I don't know if it was the movie or just my theater, but I couldn't here some of the dialogue at certain parts because of the music.

I feel like the music became deafeningly loud at all the right moments, especially in the opening scene.