Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I'm sorry if I offended you or made light of this tragedy. I've already discussed my personal feelings about it. But it's true. At the end of the day I think TDKR will be fine.

LOL no it was my mistake. I replied to the wrong person. Sorry.

Tell me about it. I knew we were in 9 or 10 cause those are the big theaters but couldn't remember. But my friend goes there more often and says 9 is the one on the left and I remember we were indeed on the left. Yuck.

That is just awful.
  • Like 1

Geez, I'm sure that hits way too close to home for you. :(

I'm just so grateful no one I know was there last night. It's not a theater most of my friends or family frequent often, but it is one that some I know go to occasionally so you never know some could have been. So very very thankful. Edited by MovieMan89

I can't help the thought that there are random people browsing this forum thinking what callous douchebags we are with that title. Can we change it to something a little more nondescript, at least?

I've never even thought about random people browsing the forum, it's kinda weird. But I guess they'd have no way of knowing what the original title was.

I'm thankful it wasn't in a larger theater. Or else there would have been panic in an unprecedented scale. I keep thinking of the night I went to see DH2. 1,700 people in the theater and there was no security whatsoever (obviously). Can you imagine what could have happened had 10-15 been in on a plan?

Have Nolan or any of the lead actors made a statement about this?

Leave them alone. They're probably not in a mood to do any speaking right now and it just furthers the notion that they're somehow responsible for this. Edited by tribefan695

Oh man, one of my friends who I went to the midnight screening of DH2 with last year at the Century 16 theater where the shooting took place has just reminded me that we were indeed in theater 9, the very theater where the shooting happened. I feel sick. :unsure:

I am so glad you where not at the theater. My thoughts and prayers go out your community.
  • Like 1

I keep thinking of the night I went to see DH2. 1,700 people in the theater and there was no security whatsoever (obviously). Can you imagine what could have happened had 10-15 been in on a plan?

Frankly I dont even want to think about that. Just imagining the situation that was going on last midnight nauseates me.