Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Saw it a 2nd time, liked it a bit better, but not much. It made more sense this time around and the ending resonated with me much more. But I still have the same problems with the plot and the story as before. That doesn't get any better with a 2nd viewing.Originally 6/10Thought maybe 7.5/10Settled on 7/10

• Like 2

tdkr gets a 9.5, tdk a 9, bb and 8.5.tdk's strength was great villains, ledger & eckhart owned. BB's strength was Bruce/Batman.This movie is basically the villains from TDK matches Bruce from BB. Add in the best action of the series, with a cool story? its the best one

Edited by ExcelFTW
  • Like 1

I think I might have helped lower baumer's score from a 7.5 to 7 LOL. Unintentionally, though!

No, not you. It just takes some thought and all those things mentioned on bbm bring it down. You had nothing to do with that. lol

So you're telling me I'm not influential?

It assisted sure, but if I hadn't discussed it with you, I would have thought about those things on the way home. But I guess you did help. lol