Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

My guess is WB doesn't want media attention on the numbers. They don't want people to realize they made a lot of money when many innocents were lost. I don't know, honestly.

They're just dropping more attention now, when all the other studios have released theirs, and WB is the only one left.

Is that suppose to be shocking? Its previous biggest drop was when Spider-man opened. That's what happens when other comic book movies open.

Chill, not supposed to be anything. Just posting whatever nuggets I find.

I thought it was visually awesome and a lot of fun. Something SR needed.

300 was liked a lot my audiences. I mean the film is 90% fresh (audience) and has a audience rating of 4.1/5 from 1.3 million people on Rotten Tomatoes says something about the film.

300 was liked a lot my audiences. I mean the film is 90% fresh (audience) and has a audience rating of 4.1/5 from 1.3 million people on Rotten Tomatoes says something about the film.

300 is the reason I always wanted Snyder to be the director of Man of Steel.

I'm not sure Snyder can redeem himself after the cinematic abortion that was Sucker Punch.. Bleurgh

Yeah, what a disappointment. How could he make such an interesting premise SO boring? I blame, as usual, the restrictive Pg-13 rating. Instead of Resident Evil level violence which was necessary here, we got Tomb Raider-eseque bloodless gunfights-- without Angelina Jolie.

I havent seen Watchmen but Sucker Punch.. Fuck that movie. Couldnt finish it

yeah, I bought the blu-ray a couple weeks ago for $7.50, and I still haven't gotten past the pre-credits prologue. After reading all the hate for Snyder's slo-mo... I couldn't NOT notice that every second was in slo-mo.(Talking about Sucker Punch. I honestly liked Watchmen.) Edited by MagnetMan