Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I loved it, thought it was the best movie since There WIll Be Blood, and before that Pulp Fiction/Thin Red Line. (I have Thin Red Line marginally behind TTSS right now, but that changes on a daily basis.) Absolutely perfect, and brilliant.

I wish I loved it, I really do. I saw it when it was first released in the UK and went in expecting to at the very least appreciate it, if nothing else, but thought it was abysmal :( Gary Oldman was spectacular though, shame the script was so impossibly convoluted.

I wish I loved it, I really do. I saw it when it was first released in the UK and went in expecting to at the very least appreciate it, if nothing else, but thought it was abysmal :( Gary Oldman was spectacular though, shame the script was so impossibly convoluted.

I actually thought the script was the best part, condensing that novel into something understandable that's only 2 hours long.

Tinker Tailor Spy 12x?? Wow.If I saw it again, I would probably fall asleep.

I actually watched this last night after having the disc via Netflix sitting on my shelf for 3 months. I was bored to tears. I can't imagine watching it 12x either.

I actually watched this last night after having the disc via Netflix sitting on my shelf for 3 months. I was bored to tears. I can't imagine watching it 12x either.

I'm actually watching it again right now. :lol: But I'm that type of person who watches these type of more artsy movies over, and over, ToL got 6 viewings, TWBB got a bunch, WNTTAK got 5 or 6, and yeah. those type of movies. Edited by riczhang

I suppose it depends on the subject matter. Thin Red Line is thought to be pretty slow but I liked it since I'm a bit of a miltary history buff. But I guess I'm not as into the whole spy thriller thing.

Edited by Adm56

I'm actually watching it again right now. :lol: But I'm that type of person who watches these type of more artsy movies over, and over, ToL got 6 viewings, TWBB got a bunch, WNTTAK got 5 or 6, and yeah. those type of movies.

WNTTAK?(That's one ugly acronym) :D

OMG... I paid to see TTSS once and I regretted it. I was falling asleep in it. And I NEVER fall asleep at the movies! I can think of nothing worse than sitting through that twelve times lol. (MAJOR unpopular opinion but I thought it was a dreadful movie 'saved' only by great performances)

Agreed. Anyone who accuses Christopher Nolan of being a cold filmmaker should be forced to endure this.