Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

How old are you? 12. What you're saying doesn't make any sense. How can you prepare for something like this? Should we start banning driving after a car accident? Two weeks ago there was a fatal stabbing in the busiest shopping mall in London. Daytime. Tell me what could a security can do? Cinemas didn't become more dangerous because of this than any public place.

Dude, you know that I love these characters. You probably have enough proof how much. I'd have to drive two hours and a half to go to the movies. And I wouldn't be confortable facing SEVEN to fucking EIGHT hours in a fucking shopping mall right now, let alone a movie theater. And yes, shit happens everywhere, but I'm not feeling comfortable with this right now. ME. People will go, don't worry. This is me, and me alone. So drop the subject because I don't want to discuss this no longer.

The shooting is already having huge impact... at least, in Spain. The release could be delayed here. Distributors and producers are discussing this right now

WTF? What is it have to do with this film? So if there's a drunk driver killing five people in a BMW, should we ban BMWs everywhere? Edited by The Dark Alfred

WTF? What is have to do with this film? So if there's a drunk driver killing five people in a BMW, should we ban BMWs everywhere?

I understand your point, but the example you've used isn't the best.

The shooting is already having huge impact... at least, in Spain. The release could be delayed here. Distributors and producers are discussing this right now

I don't believe that for a second.

Worst-case scenario is the suspect confirms a link to the movie in one way or another.There's just too many questions right now...how does this affect movie security short-term and long-term? Will TDKR get pulled this weekend and pushed back? Is this going to ruin the BO for the rest of the summer...the year?I can't even imagine how frightening this experience must have been.

Pulling TDKR completely is nearly impossible.

Seriously, iJack panicking over not wanting to see TDKR is so beyond ridiculous. Did parents stop sending their children to school in order to home school them all across the nation after the Columbine shootings?It is no doubt a horrific tragedy, but it's not going to stop people from going to the theaters.

Dude, I've bought tickets for the three films next week. Drop that. Okay, you changed my mind. I'm going. Okay? Good. Edited by Chris O Donnell

WTF? What is it have to do with this film? So if there's a drunk driver killing five people in a BMW, should we ban BMWs everywhere?

It's what I've read. I hate the idea. I've always thought that in order to not give free advertise the madness of crazy people you have to go on with your usual life.

The shooting is beyond terrible and sad thing but lets not forget that Titanic stampdes killed sveveral teens and that didn`t prevent anyone from seeing the movie. If anything, human nature is more inclined to see a "movie to die for literally" than anything else.Sad, sad day.