CJohn

Monday (7/23/12) Numbers: The Dark Knight Rises - 19.5M

TASM is far more liked by audiences than Captain America or Thor, that much I am sure of.

Not according to the critic review score on RT. So you must be basing it on something else. What are you basing it on? Edited by Walt Disney

New York would win. Although I'm sure Nikki will verbally assault New York like never before, the bitch would get physical and I think we all know how that would go down.

Nikki the same person who posted http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/oh-no-you-didnt-issue-this-press-release/

Oh No You Didn't Issue This Press Release

Headline on CBS Communications Group’s PR release emailed just now: ‘ACTOR JON CRYER DISCUSSES THEATER SHOOTING AND EMMY NOMINATION WITH CBS THIS MORNING.’

Good WOM would have helped it to drop less than 69%. lolLike TF3 only fell 55% vs Potter.

Blindly ignoring the effect of the shooting? Lol. TASM is a superhero movie too. TDKR and TASM were obviously gonna be hit the hardest of all the movies.

Thor and CA both received better RT scores from critics than TASM. Not that much better, but better than TASM. Thor and CA were both facing direct competition from other SH movies (The Green lantern and XMFC) and both were victorious.I wouldn't say TASM is getting bad WOM. It's just not getting good WOM either. It's pretty much average WOM.....basically a lukewarm response. Even the positive reviews weren't really that positive if you read them.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Did you really put something like GL as if it is on the same level as TDKR? ASM may not be one of the biggest movies ever, it may not be one of the most well received movies ever, but it is overall well received and a decent sized hit. This fervent desire to make ASM out as some negatively received failure is getting really stupid and old now

I'm not talking about critics.I'm basing it on IMBD, anecdotal evidence & flixster.

Comparing IMDB scores of a newly released movie and a year old movies is stupid. Thor was at 7.8 for a while. TASM will drop.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Did you really put something like GL as if it is on the same level as TDKR? ASM may not be one of the biggest movies ever, it may not be one of the most well received movies ever, but it is overall well received and a decent sized hit. This fervent desire to make ASM out as some negatively received failure is getting really stupid and old now

I just read your ridiculous comment in the TA vs. TASM vs. TDKR thread about CA's DVD sales only being decent. Clearly you don't know anything about DVD sales or WOM, So I am not going to bother with this conversation anymore. Nothing can be gained from it.I'm going back to reading the ridiculousness that is the TA vs. TASM vs. TDKR thread. Edited by Walt Disney

Blindly ignoring the effect of the shooting? Lol. TASM is a superhero movie too. TDKR and TASM were obviously gonna be hit the hardest of all the movies.

Excuses... :rolleyes:Hunger Games fell 35% BTW.

I just read your ridiculous comment in the TA vs. TASM vs. TDKR thread about CA's DVD sales only being decent. Clearly you don't know anything about DVD sales or WOM, So I am not going to bother with this conversation anymore. Nothing can be gained from it.I'm going back to reading the ridiculousness that is the TA vs. TASM vs. TDKR thread.

What? Nothing you said makes sense. Since when is decent a negative descriptor? I know nothing? Lol people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stonesIm guessing you're RTX under a different account. Or at least buddies with him Edited by John Marston

Why do some of you let one guy piss you off? So what if he doesn't like TA? Does everyone have to like the popular films? lol

I don't care if he doesn't like it. A lot of people on here don't. But he hasn't even seen it. That's just trolling and he knows it.

What? Nothing you said makes sense. Since when is decent a negative descriptor?I know nothing? Lol people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stonesIm guessing you're RTX under a different account. Or at least buddies with him

Well, we know 3 things about you:1) You don't know the difference between the words, "decent", "good" and/or "great"2) You think everyone knows as little as you do.3) You don't pay attention. No one thinks I am buddies with RTX after reading my posts.And by the way, TA will beat TDKR and TASM this year. So deal with it.