baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Thanks for the misleading headline!I can't believe this made 17M yesterday. Friday: 17MSaturday: 23MSunday: 16M56M? $280M total? Let's all hope Saturday has a ridiculous jump.

Too big a jump on Sat and too big a fall on Sun.

Unless its boxoffice.com, RTH, Nikki, Guru, Mojo, ERC, THR, or Variety, chances are they aren't reputable enough to give out early numbers.

The more I think about TDKR the more I like it. I may not rush out to see it again, but I will absolutely buy it on dvd as soon as it comes out. Such a satisfying end to trilogy, even though it has flaws. Its sucks that people are scared to go see it

The more I think about TDKR the more I like it. I may not rush out to see it again, but I will absolutely buy it on dvd as soon as it comes out. Such a satisfying end to trilogy, even though it has flaws. Its sucks that people are scared to go see it

I wonder how much longer people will be scared? Weeks? Months? :o

Rth should start his own website so he can beat Nikki with his more accurate predicts. ;)

Except that he can't.He can give the numbers because he is anonymous.These numbers are for professionals only.
  • Like 1