baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Fantastic increase! Go Batman. Go Batman. Go Batman.450 million or so domestic would be amazing after all of the crap this film has had to deal with.

Well, TDKR will always have the "if it wasn`t for the shooting..." tag when it comes to discussing its boxoffice decrease. Which is much better in the long run than "if it was as good or better than TDK..."

TDKR sat id go with 25m most other not much diff to what Nikki was givenIA4 5.3,Watch 4.7,SUP4 4m, Ted 3.1,TASM 2.9,Brave 1.7,MM 1

Nice jumps for all the movies. Olympics opening ceremony was always going to hurt the Friday box office. I think TDKR will finish at around 62-63 million now. Edited by TLK

So TDK had what if HL didn't die and TDKR has what if the Aurora shootings didn't happen. I will think twice before making another batman movie with the word Dark in the movie title.

So TDK had what if HL didn't die and TDKR has what if the Aurora shootings didn't happen. I will think twice before making another batman movie with the word Dark in the movie title.

Chris Hemsworth doesn't have long to live.

My thoughts exactly. DK is a cursed name.

My thoughts exactly. DK is a cursed name.

Nolan leaves us not only with the best SH trilogy, but a cursed title too. DAMN you nolan, don't ever make a movie with those 2 words again if you wanna avoid any kind of tragedy.

There are too much weighed on TDKR: TDK's shadow, fans expectation, madia's hype, box office geek/analyst's projection, The Avengers pressure, critic's bash ... and finally the shooting. too much things. too much a movie can handle.But still, it is looking for likely 450M DOM and 750M OS.

Edited by firedeep

There are too much weighed on TDKR: TDK's shadow, fans expectation, madia's hype, box office geek/analyst's projection, The Avengers pressure, critic's bash ... and finally the shooting. too much things. too much a movie can handle.But still, it is looking for likely 450M DOM and 750M OS.

1,2B is still huge...The shooting made the news for days here and really helped the movie :(

Excellent increase on saturday. Shows the WOM is on a good level even after all the punches the film has taken.

I can`t think of movie that received more punches but WB itself is to blame for geek blogger punch. They really screwed up with those VIP screenings that alienated potentially favorable reviewers.