CAYOM Year 4 Discussion

Army of Two following Call of Duty is a bad bad idea since it would be aiming for almost the exact same audience.

Agreed. Looking at my films, nothing really fits for Memorial Day. Well, Bohemian does, but you all know what I mean. :P

Because today is the start of NFL AWESOMENESS and I do have other reading to get through. I can't guarantee First in the Nation will be finished.BUT!!!! I do have other old dramas from the old CAYOM that I can put in its place if necessary. Mid-afternoon I'll make my decision and there'll be a new post for that new film afterwards. I'll make sure it's one with a Best Actress contender since we are always struggling to fill the actress categories.

Because today is the start of NFL AWESOMENESS and I do have other reading to get through. I can't guarantee First in the Nation will be finished.BUT!!!! I do have other old dramas from the old CAYOM that I can put in its place if necessary. Mid-afternoon I'll make my decision and there'll be a new post for that new film afterwards. I'll make sure it's one with a Best Actress contender since we are always struggling to fill the actress categories.

I read the little bit you posted on First in the Nation, and, honestly, that's probably the film I was looking forward to most this year. I'd be ok with, if you're almost finished with it but not quite, you posting it on Monday if you just have a little bit left but can't finish it all today.

I appreciate your anticipation but if I couldn't finish it today then it probably wouldn't be finished until next weekend. Mondays through Wednesdays I am focused on too much stuff to think about writing for this.There's still a substantial way to go with it since I'm still trying to wrangle some plotting issues. I won't be decided until 3-4 hours from now, but it's looking like it'll be put on hold for next year.

Edited by 4815162342

I appreciate your anticipation but if I couldn't finish it today then it probably wouldn't be finished until next weekend. Mondays through Wednesdays I am focused on too much stuff to think about writing for this.There's still a substantial way to go with it since I'm still trying to wrangle some plotting issues. I won't be decided until 3-4 hours from now, but it's looking like it'll be put on hold for next year.

I've replaced First in the Nation with an old film from the original game. Aside from a couple cast changes it's unchanged.

I am shocked that Vast Dark Sacraments 3 wasn't released. It could have done really well.

Technically Alfred still has until tomorrow morning to release it, since I'm not going to close up Part 1 late at night since I gotta sleep at some point.