CAYOM Year 4 Discussion

We can collaborate on the inFamous film, if you want.

No, you can have it. You'd definitely do a better job than adapting it than I. My idea of adapting a video game is copy-and-pasting a Wikipedia article with a few adjustments. :P

No, you can have it. You'd definitely do a better job than adapting it than I. My idea of adapting a video game is copy-and-pasting a Wikipedia article with a few adjustments. :P

Thanks. I'm actually doing a playthrough now, so the plot will be fresh in my mind.
  • Like 1

Thanks for proving me right. <( ^_^<)

I try not to disappoint. The past few weeks I've just been struggling with a mix of busy schedule, lots of work/reading, and writer's block. It's one thing to have an idea of where things go, it's a whole different story to actually write it down in plot form.

Sylvarius is almost done. I won't post it tonight since I want to edit it down a little bit once it's finished. It's a guarantee to be posted tomorrow though.As for holes in the schedule, I will look through my archive of old CAYOM films to see if there's a disposable one-off blockbuster I can put in a summer spot.