CAYOM Year 4 Discussion

This is how it currently looks in January.January 3-5:Call Me Maybe: HorrorJanuary 10-12:MaZ3: Torture HorrorThe Homestarmy Invades!: Animated comedyJanuary 17-19 (MLK weekend):Sasquatch 3D: Live-action family comedyThe Immune: Sci-fi action comedyJanuary 24-26:A Stark Night: Action comedy

The 31st also only has one film.Basically, check out the schedule and add a film to any wide week without a tentpole & just one release.

Yep, a found footage movie... based of a huge tragedy... directed by the man making one of the year's most anticipated sequels. It does have a nice cast though. :P

Looks like I got my work schedule back under control now with expected work time, so I'm good again. Finished Pokemon earlier today and I will finish my remaining obligations by weekend's end.Also, as has been suggested, the end of this coming weekend will be the final deadline, no exceptions, we'll move on.

You talked about Brad Bird having once been involved with an espionage film, and also that you're making a new bond....OH MY GOD I WANT A BIRD-DIRECTED BOND MOVIE. :excited:

I'd do that if Bird was British. :P I'm still sticking by the usual director of Bond being British. Bird will be directing an Oscar Bait movie in Year 5, anyway, more like Ratatouille than any of his live-action movies.Although, a real Bird Bond movie would get me there at day -1.