Moviedweeb

Weekend Estimates (8/3-5/12): TDKR @ #1 w/ $10.4m Fri/35.5 wknd, TR: $9.2m/24.5 (Boxoffice.com est.)

http://forums.boxoff...2/page__st__720

So where is this "serious" prediction then since you're so obsessed with this? All I see is that hilariously epic 10/21 one halfway down the page. ;)

Don't feel too bad though, if you keep browsing through the thread you'll see others had similar predictions. I even see a 7m OW one in there! :rotfl:

:lol:

That was me stirring up shit. I did put a stir the pot smiley in a spoiler tag though, just to make it super obvious. :P

• Like 3

Gah, I dont know why, but I just want to see TR burn. I had the same thing with TASM and it actually did pretty well.

Some people just want to see the world burn :rolleyes: Edited by Goffe Recall

I predicted 28M for TR and still think it will make that or lower. Also, I remember how the Ghost Rider 2's production budget was reported as 57M instead of 75M (which was the number used everywhere up to that point) right after it opened.Sony is the studio behind both GR and TR.

57m makes more sense than 75m for GR2

Isn't Total Recall getting IMAX screenings? What a waste, all of that could go for TASM. By the way, TASM is premiering in my town tonight. Fucking huge line, just like it was when they released The Avengers. I'm probably getting a session tomorrow. :D

your theater gets new releases very late man

But I expect it to probably settle in at the low 20's and TDKR to continue to monopolize the barren theater industry for one more week. Nikki's done this a ton of times before, with odd over-estimations of movies like this.

Just wanted to gloat for a second. I can always tell when Nikki's hyping up a phony battle. She's been nuthugging TDKR since day one, and I knew she wanted to have a, "It's a Rocky story, the little engine that could!" headline tonight, in response to her own earlier bullshit numbers for TR.