Gopher

Aug. 17-19, 2012 Studio Weekend Estimates (coming in...)

Truly, I know this is just going to stir more shit up, but I think that people's giving into the biggest troll of all time, BKB, is what's causing the Nolanites to hold onto their delusions so tightly (aside from the fact that those cultists tend to be delusional people to start with).

People argued against him so violently and for so long, that they got locked into their opinion that TDKR was going to beat TA (I thought TA would be lucky to hit 400m, so I was flabbergasted by its triumph, too).

But they just burnt those insane TDKR opinions into their heads so deeply, they can't now just let go, step back, and say, "BKB was right, and I was wrong." They'll die before they say that.

Nah, I nominated BKB for Most Intelligent Poster in the thread that goes by the same name. I even said we need to un-ban the guy for at least one week, minimum, to allow him to gloat. He was way more right than 99% of us, Aurora tragedy or not.

Big shout out to Red and Dex for being pretty damn close with their predictions. Oh, and you too, I believe.

Nah, I nominated BKB for Most Intelligent Poster in the thread that goes by the same name. I even said we need to un-ban the guy for at least one week, minimum, to allow him to gloat. He was way more right than 99% of us, Aurora tragedy or not.Big shout out to Red and Dex for being pretty damn close with their predictions. Oh, and you too, I believe.

Being an asshole isn't an excuse for being right. Just like Kal, being banned before Avatar, this was a good decision, though I have him on ignore anyway so it didn't affect me.

Being an asshole isn't an excuse for being right. Just like Kal, being banned before Avatar, this was a good decision, though I have him on ignore anyway so it didn't affect me.

I was being sarcastic when I nominated him for most intelligent. But he was more correct than any of us though. Agreed though... He was like a disease for the forums.

Doesn't make sense. Back a few weeks ago we were getting early TDKR numbers.

All year we where Nikki usually had first numbers in at 11:00 AM PT, then on at 2:00 PM PT, 6:00 PT then midnight on Friday, The other sources that track box office would their numbers as well.