CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

AS COULSON STRUGGLES TO KEEP THE TEAM TOGETHER, BOBBI AND MACK REVEAL THEIR TRUE ALLEGIANCE, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

Edward James Olmos Guest Stars as Robert Gonzales

"Love in the Time of Hydra" – Coulson and his team are still reeling from a shocking revelation that leaves the team fractured as they must decide what to do with one of their own. Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mack reveal their true allegiance to Hunter, while elsewhere, Ward and Agent 33 embark on a personal mission, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MARCH 24 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Edward James Olmos as Robert Gonzales, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, Kirk Acevedo as Agent Calderon, Mark Allan Stewart as Agent Oliver, Simon Kassianides as Sunil Bakshi, Raquel Gardner as Carla Talbot, Maya Stojan as Agent 33, Landall Goolsby as Selwyn, Gigi Bermingham as Rhonda, Scott Speiser as Station Guard, Parisa Fakhri as Lieutenant Decker, Anna Campbell as Female Major, Shannon McClung as Short Officer, Meredith Bishop as Officer Anderson and Kieren Van Den Blink as Female Lieutenant.

"Love in the Time of Hydra" was written by Brent Fletcher and directed by Jesse Bochco.

COULSON AND TEAM ARE UNDER SIEGE AND MAY NEVER RECOVER, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

Edward James Olmos and Lucy Lawless Guest-Star

"One Door Closes" – War comes to Coulson's doorstep in a way he never anticipated as shocking revelations are brought to light, and Skye struggles to control her new abilities but will soon make a decision that irrevocably changes her life, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MARCH 31 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Lucy Lawless as Isabelle Hartley, Edward James Olmos as Robert Gonzales, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, Kirk Acevedo as Agent Calderon, Cornelius Smith, Jr. as Case, Sai Rao as Susanna, Mackenzie Astin as Tim Maguire and Rick Otto as Lead Hydra agent.

"One Door Closes" was written by Lauren LeFranc & Rafe Judkins and directed by David Solomon.

Tonight's episode was pretty good. The flashbacks worked well, more Lawless is never a bad thing, and Skye's outburst at the end was kind of badass.

A

SHIELD within SHIELD

makes the show interesting again.

COULSON FIGHTS FOR THE FUTURE OF S.H.I.E.L.D., ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

Luke Mitchell Guest Stars as Lincoln

"Afterlife" – As Robert Gonzalez makes his move, Coulson must do whatever it takes to protect the future of S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, Skye's journey to control her powers takes a surprising turn when she meets the enigmatic Inhuman named Lincoln, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 7 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter, and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Ruth Negga as Raina, Kyle MacLachlan as Cal, Edward James Olmos as Robert Gonzales, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell, Craig Johnson as S.H.I.E.L.D. Leader, Stoney Westmoreland as Honest Eddie, and John Forest as Robbie.

"Afterlife" was written by Craig Titley and directed by Kevin Hooks.

THE SECRET ORIGIN OF MELINDA MAY IS REVEALED, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

Blair Underwood Guest Stars as Dr. Andrew Garner

"Melinda" – The story of Melinda May's transformation into "The Cavalry" is revealed as she finds herself at a crossroads in the war between Coulson and Gonzales. As Skye learns more about her true heritage from Lincoln, the truth about the Inhumans will send her in a new direction, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 14 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter, and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Ruth Negga as Raina, Kyle MacLachlan as Cal, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Christine Adams as Weaver, Blair Underwood as Andrew Garner, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell, Kris Lemche as Ethan, Terrell Tilford as Agent Hart, Derek Phillips as Agent O'Brien, Winter Ave Zoli as Eva Belyakov, Ava Acres as Little Girl/Katya, Brendan Wayne as Assistant, Ben Wise as Blue Jacket, Omid Zader as Burly Gangster, Hani Al Naimi as Fiasal El-Hashem, Houshang Touzie as Colonel, Branden Morgan as Tac Agent #1, Alex Paez as Tac Agent #2, and Antonio Leon as Bahranian Soldier.

"Melinda" was written by DJ Doyle and directed by Garry A. Brown.

Two hour season finale on May 12

description (I'll hide it even though it's not very spoilerish)

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE – “S.O.S. Part One / S.O.S. Part Two” – S.H.I.E.L.D. puts everything on the line to survive a war that blurs the line between friend and foe. Coulson and his team will be forced to make shocking sacrifices that will leave their relationships and their world changed forever, on the two-hour season finale of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D,” TUESDAY, MAY 12 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

What was that at the end before the Coulson bit.

Was Daisy set up?

Do you mean when Lincoln came into the room where Skye and her parents were having dinner?

If so, the point there was that he realised what powers Raina had developed.  She had described that very scene earlier to Lincoln.  Raina's power seems to be that she has visions of the future.  She worked for the "Clairvoyent" and now she is one.

• Like 2

Two hour season finale on May 12

description (I'll hide it even though it's not very spoilerish)

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE – “S.O.S. Part One / S.O.S. Part Two” – S.H.I.E.L.D. puts everything on the line to survive a war that blurs the line between friend and foe. Coulson and his team will be forced to make shocking sacrifices that will leave their relationships and their world changed forever, on the two-hour season finale of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D,” TUESDAY, MAY 12 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

I hope it somehow involve events of Ultron.

GRANT WARD MAY BE COULSON'S LAST HOPE, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"The Frenemy of My Enemy" – A dangerous new alliance is formed as Coulson and Hunter turn to the last person anyone would expect – Grant Ward! As the war between S.H.I.E.L.D. factions continues, Skye and Lincoln will find themselves drawn into this conflict, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 21 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Henry Goodman as Dr. List, Kyle MacLachlan as Cal, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Maya Stojan as Kara, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell, Kris Lemche as Ethan, Staci Roberts as Paula, and Trenton Rostedt as Hoodie Guy.

"The Frenemy of My Enemy" was written by Monica Owusu-Breen and directed by Karen Gaviola.